Even tough it was after midnight there was still a buzz of activity.

Guests were going in and out, all of them looked like they would go to some important business meeting and staffs were running around, trying to fulfill every wish they pronounced.

Shuhua saw a man wearing a watch which surely costed more money than she would ever have and to her surprise he was complaining about the bad service and poor furniture.

"What a conceited snob. I'd give everything to come here again" she thought and looked down on herself. With her simple jeans and sweater she looked absolutely out of place.

A bit intimidated by the rich company, which now seemed to notice the two normal looking girls, Shuhua clung tighter on Soojins arm and they maneuvered through the crowd, ignoring the stares and murmurs, to get their keys.

"Good evening. Under which name did you make the reservation?" the woman at the reception asked in accentless Chinese.

She definitely was a foreigner, yet she spoke perfect and Shuhua wished that she could talk as good Korean as the woman could talk Chinese.

"Yeh Shuhua and Seo Soojin" Shuhua answered and the woman flipped trough a book.

"Ah yes here you are. Apartment 83. Your luggage has already been taken there", she said and handed them the keys, "I wish you a pleasant stay".

Shuhua and Soojin took the elevator to go upstairs, their hotel room was on the second floor.

"Oh my god, this apartment is bigger than our dorm!" Shuhua exclaimed as they entered. And after inspecting everything Soojin confirmed that too.

The hotel room had a kind of princess theme as well and looked exactly like the home of the princess in a Disney movie.

Light and high walls, huge windows with heavy dark-red curtains, which provided an extraordinary view on the court.

In the living room stood a comfortable looking couch and an insanely huge TV was hanging on the wall. It almost looked like a screen taken away from the cinema.

The bathroom included a bathtub which looked more like a whirlpool and Shuhua swore that she wouldn't leave this place without trying all it's functions. A quick look at the knobs told her that you could even make bubbles.

And in the bedroom an enormous, very soft looking king-sized bed was waiting for them to jump on.

The luggage was standing in front of it, but Shuhua flopped on the bed ignoring it completely.

"I never want to leave this place again!", she said happily, "Hey Soojin how do you feel about moving in here?".

"Do I look like I could afford living here?" the older girl deadpanned and peeked in with an unsearchable expression.

They quickly unpacked their suitcases and changed into their pajamas and fell back on the bed.

The day had been tiring and they just wanted to sleep.

Shuhua felt bad about not dignifying this place in it's glory, but she could barely keep her eyes open and had to delay that to tomorrow.

Soojin was already fast asleep as Shuhua came back from changing and she carefully crawled in the bed to not wake her up. She back hugged her and felt how the older girl leaned into her touch.

"This vacation are going to be amazing" Shuhua mumbled happily before drifting off to dream land.

Soft yellow light woke her up the next morning.