.·:*¨¨*:·.farewell.·:*¨¨*:·.

a/n: hello uwuwu this will be the last chapter for this story;; i hope you enjoyed the story!! tysmm for taking the time to read my storyyyyy💕💕

Chapter 13

🎐-- Like how flowers scatter when they bloom...                                                                                               destiny,                                                                                                                                                                                   cannot be changed--

"We have to get you first aid," Muichiro said, kneeling beside Miyoshi and trying to make sense of what he was seeing. There was so much red—from her mouth, streaming down her arms and forehead, and she was as pale as a sheet of paper. In the background, Sanemi and Gyomei had successfully defeated Kokushibo and went to check on Genya. (nUuUUUUU GENYA;-;)

  Muichiro tried his best to keep pressure on her wound, but the gash was too deep, and near too many important organs. Miyoshi reached for his arm, and it was cold and slick. Suddenly, the memories came flooding back into his mind, just like how he had remembered Yuichiro.

  "Nii-san, you are so cool! When I grow up, I want to be like you, and help others. You are amazing, kind and awesome!" A young Miyoshi said.

  "Happy birthday nii-san!" A 4 year old Miyoshi exclaimed and hugged Muichiro tightly, grinning widely.

  Just as the demon who attacked his brother was about to kill him, Miyoshi jumped infront of him and was attacked instead.

"Miyoshi... i remember now..." Muichiro sobbed as tears flowed down his cheeks. Miyoshi smiled and reached out with a trembling hand, wiping the tears off his face. "Nii-san, don't cry. When i'm gone, just look at the clouds and imagine i am one of them. Remember how we used to imagine ourselves as clouds?" She said with a smile, even though she was slowly dying.

"Why are we talking about this? You aren't dying!" Muichiro held on to Miyoshi desperately. "You're the only family I have left..." he cried, tears falling onto his long, silky hair, dampening it.

"I know, and you are the best brother I could ever have." Miyoshi whispered, her breaths fading to shallow pants. Muichiro hugged Miyoshi lightly, minding not to hurt her more than she already was. "Let's meet again, someday. After all, we are siblings forever." Muichiro and Miyoshi made their last promise, and they pinky-promised it just like what they used to do as a kid.

  "Farewell, nii-san."

  "Farewell."

  That fateful day, Muichiro Tokito remembered everything about his sister.

  And on that same day, Miyoshi Tokito smiled, for the last time.

♡ end ♡