.·:*¨¨*:·.training.·:*¨¨*:·.

It had been a month since Oyakata-sama had suggested them to become demon slayers. Miyoshi accepted as to seek revenge for her family and Muichiro accepted as well, driven by an unknown force consisting of anger and sorrow. They trained extremely hard everyday and they managed to pass the final selection with ease. After that, they continued training (lol yes they hArdwORkiNg) and got into higher ranks quickly.

One day, while Miyoshi was training with Muichiro, she noticed he stopped swinging his sword and leaned against a tree, covering his mouth while coughing. She immediately paused her training and rushed over to check on him. "Muichiro-kun! Are you alright?" She asked, patting his back. Muichiro lowered his hand slowly, and it was stained with blood. At the sight of that, Miyoshi gasped and dragged him to the butterfly estate despite him protesting, wanting to keep training.

*timeskip*

As Muichiro sat on his bed, sulking as he took the medicine Shinobu provided, he told Miyoshi, "Who do you think you are? Why did you have to drag me here? It was just a little blood..." Miyoshi sighed. The 'who do you think you are" part hit her the hardest. Even though Oyakata-sama had told her it would take a while for Muichiro to regain his memories, she still didn't get used to it. After that, they just sat in silence, glancing at each other awkwardly.

Another month passed, during which Muichiro trained harder than ever. He had mastered the forms of mist breathing and became so strong that Oyakata-sama suggested him to become a hashira and he accepted it without hesitation. Meanwhile, Miyoshi was trying hard herself, learning mist breathing while observing her brother. One day, she was training when Muichiro walked past. "Are you practicing mist breathing?" He asked, staring at her straight in the eyes.

Miyoshi's face heated up. She had not told her brother about that yet... "Y-yes... um...I am not quite sure about the sixth form though..." She stuttered, feeling very embarrassed. To Miyoshi's surprise, Muichiro told her, "Well, want me to teach you?"

Miyoshi squealed (in her mind) KYAAAAAAAAAAH!! MUICHIRO IS TEACHING ME??!?? and she agreed quickly, her heart thumping loudly.

Thump. Thump.

"Well, first you must be able to leap into the air, like this." Muichiro said with his bored face and sprang into the air effortlessly. Miyoshi gawked. SO COOL! she thought.

Thump. Thump.

"You must also hold on to your sword firmly, unlike what you are doing now. Your sword is slipping out of your hand. You..." Muichiro said as he made his way towards Miyoshi, placing his hands on hers gently, which were shaking.

Thump!

Miyoshi's heart was beating so loudly it drowned out what Muichiro was saying. All she could feel was Muichiro looking at her with a smile she rarely see nowadays; all she could feel was the warmth of his hand on hers.

Could he be remembering?

"Did you hear what I was saying or not? I asked if you could show me how you would do the sixth form." Muichiro's smile disappeared from his face as quickly as it had came and Miyoshi's heart sank with the reality that he had not remembered. They continued their training in silence, once again.

                                                                               .·:*¨¨*:·.end.·:*¨¨*:·.

helloOoOooOheheh so if there aren't any age indications ontop it means they are still thesame age as the previous chap!! (unless I forget to update lolol) tysm forreading and have a great day!