.·:*¨¨*:·.final battle.·:*¨¨*:·.

Chapter 11

"Muichiro, what is that on your face?" Being deep in thought the whole time, Miyoshi had only just noticed the strange marks that had appeared on Muichiro. She recalled Oyakata-sama talking about the demon slayer mark before, maybe that was it.

They quickly reached the place where Tanjiro was fighting upper moon 4, and the sun was starting to rise. "Crap! Nezuko!" Miyoshi yelled and raced towards Nezuko, who was getting scalded by the sun's rays and parts of her skin was burning off. Miyoshi desperately tried to shield her with her body, but it was of no use. Miyoshi sobbed and buried her face in her hands until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Nezuko, alive and well.

"M...m...morning!" She said with a huge smile and Tanjiro, who was crying came and hugged Nezuko, asking if she was alright. All of them rejoiced for the victory and Miyoshi saw Muichiro wobbling and caught him before he could face plant onto the ground. She carried him back to the swordsmiths village and silently promised that she would never give up on helping him remember her.

Even if it costs her her life.

*timeskip*

It had been 2 days since the attack at the swordsmiths village and Oyakata-sama wanted the hashiras to gather for a meeting, but his condition had sadly gotten worse so Amane had to talk to them instead. During the meeting, Muichiro had explained clearly how he had gotten the demon slayer mark and the meeting ended with them starting their hashira training with the other demon slayers.

Miyoshi started out with Uzui's training and passed quickly, moving on to Mitsuri's training. Mitsuri had begged her to come to her training first instead of going to Muichiro's, saying there is a "surprise". Turns out the surprise is dancing. And continuous stretching. Sad to say, out of all the gifts she had been blessed with, flexibility was NOT one of them. Nevertheless, she stretched herself until her legs hurt and danced around with her fellow demon slayers. Zenitsu, who had been stuck at that stage begged her to dance with him.

Well, he was rejected.

After 5 days at Mitsuri's training, Miyoshi moved on to Muichiro's training. On her way there, she dragged her feet and moved as slowly as she could. She haven't talked to Muichiro since the battle. She reached his residence and saw some poor trainees asking if they could move on to the next hashira. "What are you even on, you incompetent nincompoops? Once you're done with those swings, we are going to train so hard the training area will collapse on itself." Miyoshi giggled and hastily got herself a wooden sword. She faced the wall and swung her sword with gusto, accidentally slicing off the tip of someone's hair.

It was mint green.

"Hey you-" Muichiro started, but when Miyoshi turned around, his scowl morphed into a smile and said, "Oh, it's you! Don't worry, it was just a little hair! Let's train together!" He glanced at the strands of hair on the ground and they started to train. After a few hours, Muichiro told Miyoshi, "You may have a break! You are doing really well~" A few others started to ask if they could have a break too but Muichiro waved them away.

Not long later, Miyoshi passed all her trainings. That day she completed her trainings, she celebrated with all her friends and night came. She was just about to get ready to sleep when her crow cawed, "Emergency summon! Emergency summon! Attack on the Ubuyashiki estate! Attack on the Ubuyashiki estate!" It screeched, and Miyoshi's heart thumped loudly. She grabbed her katana and raced to the Ubuyashiki estate, praying that Oyakata-sama and his family would be alright.

On the way there, Miyoshi bumped into Muichiro, and they ran as fast as they could to their destination. Just as they had reached the Ubuyashiki estate, it exploded into flames. "Oyakata-sama!" Miyoshi screamed, stopping to a halt as the other pillars and Tanjiro arrived, all feeling enraged.

Emerging from the flames is Muzan, cursing about Oyakata-sama. He was slowly regenerating until sharp spikes appeared from nowhere, stabbing him. Tamayo appeared as well, her fist stuck in Muzan's body. Gyomei went ahead and with a powerful swing, his weapons cut off Muzan's head but it regenerated almost immediately. The other pillars raced forward as well, with Sanemi in the lead, screaming, "yoU BIIIITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!"

The pillars each used their own forms of breathing and charged towards Muzan, all aiming for his neck. However, before they could get close to him, Muzan flashed an evil grin and the floor disappeared under them, causing them to fall into somewhere unknown.

*plays into tHe uNknOwNNNNNNNN* jk

Muichiro grabbed Miyoshi's hand and pulled her with him and Gyomei, falling towards the infinity castle.

The battle has started.

yo this story is coming to an end alr??!???!? istg yall won't believe the ending lol tysm for the 105 views!!!!

 edit: AAAAAAAAAAAA DID I JUST FORGET TO ADD A TITLE IM SO DUMB SORRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY