The drive was passed in chatter between Zayaan and his family while I would add in between here and there. There was this unsettling feeling inside my heart that I couldnt push away.

We finally arrived at Zayaan's parents house and got out. Zayaan got his luggage out and we all made our way inside. My luggage was still at my parents house as I was going to move here tomorrow.

Everyone settled in the lounge while me and Ammi went to the kitchen. Heating the lunch, we set the dining table and called everyone over. "How long are you here for?" Zayaan's father asked and I turned my attention towards Zayaan.

"Two weeks." He replied while taking food out on his plate. I frowned at this. Two weeks? He never told me that. It was Zayaan's mother who spoke up. "Just two weeks?"

"Ma you know how much work I left behind." He sighed and his mother's eyes held a sad look. He held her hand across the table reassuringly. "Bhai, now that you're here, you have to take us all out." Anum ordered him and he chuckled as he nodded. "Yes maam."

"Bhabi why arent you saying anything?" Mehak piped in. "Um I-"

"Bhai you know bhabi was the one who missed you the most. She would sit for hours in your room." Mehak teasingly added and I threw a glare at her. "Really?" He looked at me but his dark eyes were emotionless. Ok, seriously what was wrong with him?

I don't think anyone else noticed his tone but I knew it pretty well. His tone held a doubt. I made a mental note to ask him later. Dinner passed by and after helping mama with the dishes, I made my way back to the room.

Zayaan was in the bathroom so I settled on the bed while waiting for him. I started humming a tune to busy myself when I felt Zayaan's phone vibrating on the side table. Ignoring it I kept on going through my phone. The phone vibrated again and again and by now I was really curious.

Grabbing the phone from the side table, I unlocked his phone. I went to the messages and rolled my eyes when I realized that it was just work. I was about to close it when Sara's name caught ny attention. Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked it.

I felt my hands going cold as I stared at the pictures she had sent. They were of me and Ahsan in the mall. There was one from when we were sitting and talking, then there was one from when I stood infront of him and smiled at him while he smiled back. There were almost five, six photos, from different moments.

From the angle they were taken, it almost looked like as if we were a couple out on a date. Was this the reason why- No no, I shouldn't think like that, Zayaan trusts me. He wouldn't believe this.

"Are you snooping through my phone?" Zayaan's cold voice broke me out of my thoughts. I felt my heart breaking at the accusing tone he had used. As if I was doing something wrong. I looked towards him only to find his dark stare on me, anger swirling in it.

I got of the bed and walked towards him. "You didn't tell me that you were still in contact with your ex fiance." I crossed my arms against my chest. "You never told me that you were still in contact with your runaway fiance." I gasped at his words.

"That's different." I muttered waving my hands. He grabbed the phone from my hand and kept it in his pocket. "Tell me Inaya, how is that different?" His voice was cold and taunting and I gaped at him. Was this the same man who was my husband?

"Are you doubting me? Y-you think I'm cheating on you?" I questioned in a broken voice. "That's not-"

"Was this the reason you have been so distant lately?" He stayed silent as his eyes looked everywhere accept at me. Now everything made sense, the reason he had been distant lately, his cold attitude, everything

"I can't believe this, you really trusted those pictures over me. You trusted her over me." I could feel my heart breaking as tears pooled in my eyes. "Don't you trust me Zayaan?"

"I do." I laughed humorlessly shaking my head. "Then tell me everything. Why do you keep hiding stuff from me? Everytime I ask you a question you either change the subject or just dodge it."

"If I tell you, you'll hate me."

I can't believe this! Even after everything, he still wasn't ready to tell me anything. I don't think I can stay here anymore. "I-I need to go." I choked out as tears trailed down my cheeks. The thought of him trusting someone else over me broke me. I started walking to the door when he held my arm. "Wait Inaya-"

I released from his grip and glared at him as if burned by him. "Don't touch me. I trusted you Zayaan when the world didn't! But what about you? You trusted those pictures over me?" By now I was sobbing.

His eyes were filled with millions of emotions from heartbreak to hesitancy to pain. I turned my gaze away from those eyes, those eyes that always seemed to pull me in no matter what. When he didn't seem like he would stop me, I turned around and ran out of his room.

"Bhabi where are you-" Mehak called out but I kept on running until I reached my car. Getting in I drove away. Away from the place I once called home.
......
Um yeah. So this happened. I'm crying right now, my favourite couple:( looks like things wont be going well for a while now...

Anyways find out what happens next in the next chapter.

Love ya all<3