~Small talks and Jet lag~

'And your lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied'

I have been pretty sick lately so it's hard to update schedule wise but I'll try my best:)

A special thanks to dreamer6o5 for voting and supporting my book. Love you<3

P.s. the room above is Zayaan's

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
After a 6 hour long flight, we had finally arrived. By now I was too jet lagged to do anything. My eyes were droopy and all I wanted to do was snuggle into my bed and go into a deep sleep.

Throughout the flight, i was unable to sleep only taking small 5 minute naps here and there while Zayaan kept on working the whole time. We made small talk every now and then but other then that he was too busy on his laptop and I busied myself by watching movies, one after the other.

After getting an entry and claiming our baggage we made our way outside where a car was already waiting for us. Zayaan greeted the man and they both talked a bit in turkish before we finally settled down. "You know Turkish?" I gave him a surprised look. "What do you think?" He had a proud look on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"I had to learn it, in order to communicate with other companies." He explained and I listened to him intently. "How many other languages do you know?"

"I know 6 in total." He boasted.

"6? Wow." My eyes were literally bulging out of their sockets by now. "What about you?" He asked and I blushed. "I just know 3." I shrugged. "I'm impressed." He smiled. "Really?" I looked at him expectantly and he nodded.

Zayaan had told me that his house was at an hour drive from the airport. He was once again busy on his phone texting someone while I just stared outside. We sat in silence but this time it was a comfortable one. My eyes were becoming heavier by each second and as it was night time so there wasn't much to see outside either, and before I knew it I was already asleep.

I was woken up by patting on my cheek. I squinted then slowly opened my eyes only to find Zayaan's face looming over mine. I gasped and looked around to find that I was lying on his lap and immediately my face heated up. I had no idea how I had gotten here but I wasn't going to ask and embarrass myself further. "We're here." He whispered his dark eyes filled with unspeakable emotions. I took a deep breath and slowly got up.

I looked around to find out that we were indeed here. I got out of the car and gasped. I had expected him to live in an apartment or even a house but what I didn't expect was a huge ass villa. I stood there gaping at the lit up villa infront of me. "Are you going to stand there all day?" Zayaan chuckled. I pulled out of my awestruck state and followed him inside, admiring the view throughout the time.

The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. As soon as you enter, the entrance divided into left and right and there was a set of marble stairs in between leading upstairs. I looked at the glass chandeliers in awe and how clean his whole house was. I could tell that he was a clean freak, from the way he kept everything clean, a quality that I admired about him.

He led me through the stairs to the lounge upstairs which again divided into left and right. We turned towards the left hallway and started walking towards the last door. This house looked like it was built for 10 people or more and to think he lived here alone.

"Do you live here alone?" I wondered out loud. He gave me a wierd look before he answered. "Yeah who else would live with me?" He shrugged as he continued walking. I hurried my pace so that we were walking together now. "No, I meant it's a big house, don't you get lonely?" I inquired.

He seemed lost in thought for a while before he answered. "Not really, I guess I never noticed, I'm always too busy in work." I frowned at his answer, everything about this was screaming workaholic. I mean everyone required someone to be there with them. "You don't seem happy about my answer." He looked at me curiously. I just shook my head in response before turning my gaze around.

We had reached his room and he opened the door, allowing me to go in first. I walked in wide eyed as I took in the surroundings. If I thought his room in Pakistan was elegant and beautiful then this was beyond that. Everything was...perfect.

I had heard a saying before that a person's room described their personality and I realized that Zayaan had a thing for fashion and designing. From the way he dressed to the way his room and house was, everything screamed of elegance. "You decorated this?" I stared around wide eyed. He shrugged with his hands in his pockets, a small smile on his lips.

My eyes went towards the queen sized bed in the center and I couldn't help but run and jump on it, sinking into its softness. I sighed in content at the comfort it provided me. Tiredness seemed to hit me like a truck and I realized how exhausted I was. I laid on my stomach as I decided to just close my eyes for a few minutes.

I felt someone shaking me and I frowned. I opened my eyes and realized I had fallen asleep with my shoes and everything on. I yawned as I sat up. "You should freshen up." He nodded towards my outfit. Rubbing my eyes, I trudged to the bathroom after grabbing my clothes.

After changing I stepped out and was hit by the smell of pizza. I looked around for the source of the smell and found Zayaan sitting on the couch, with a box of pizza infront of him. "You hadn't eaten anything throughout the day so I figured you'd be hungry." He gave me a small smile. I realized that he was right, I hadn't even realized due to the tiredness that I was hungry. A warm feeling tugged in my heart at his gesture.

I gave him a grateful look and sat down beside him. He pushed the box towards me indicating to eat. I immediately grabbed a slice and started eating. It was when I finished my slice did I feel his stare. I turned towards him and raised a brow but he just shook his head pulling out of his thoughts.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I offered and he nodded, picking up a slice as well. We ate in silence and after we were done, Zayaan went to throw the box while I quickly prayed my Isha prayer then snuggled into the bed.

I was almost asleep when I felt his presence near me. "I'm sorry." He whispered as I felt him moving a strand out of my face. After that he was gone, leaving a cold feeling of his absence behind.
......
I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Vote and comment if you're enjoying this book:)
Love ya all<3