..27..

.....
Hey everyone!
So here's the second update. Be ready to get a bit emotional during this chapter:(

Hope you all enjoy it, be sure to vote and comment. :)

Also I'm trying to update as much as I can, so I can finish the book soon. I have been trying to work on other books but I dont know if I might post them. I'll probably take a bit break after this book and then might it might now post others:)
.....

Inaya's POV:
Days passed by in a blur and before I knew it, it had been almost 3 weeks since i came here. I visited Zayaan's parents almost everyday and would have lunch with them. One thing I was extremely grateful for was the fact that I didn't see Sara after that unfateful night.

The wedding preparations were still in process but now everyone was even busier as there was only a week until her wedding.

Zayaan and I still talked on phone but it was less often now. He had been a bit distant lately but I had ignored it thinking he was just stressed from work. I myself was pretty busy in helping Dania with everything

However today, I was beyond excited. Today was the day Zayaan was coming back and my heart was ready to burst out of my chest.

Right now, I was at the airport with his family waiting for him at the arrivals. My palms were sweaty, gripping the railing as I looked up everytime the gate opened but was only disappointed when it wasn't him. "Relax bhabi." Anum chuckled and I gave her a nervous smile.

"Oh look bhai's here." Mehak exclaimed and I turned my gaze to the sliding doors. There came Zayaan out in all his glory. My gaze locked with his, and my heart beat drummed in my ears. There he was, my husband looking as handsome as ever dressed in white Jean's and a light blue button up shirt.

It felt as if I was in a trance and we both were the only ones at the airport. He was the first one to break his gaze away as he looked at his family and smiled at them. Confusion seeped in as I stared at him, did he not see me? No that wasnt possible, I'm pretty sure he saw me.

I saw home greeting his parents and sisters with hugs and smiles. Zayaans mother was in tears by now as she clutched onto him. I noticed the sad smile he gave her as he wrapped his arms around her small frame. I could feel tears in my eyes as I watched their emotional reunion.

She pulled back and placed her hand on his cheek lovingly. "My son is home." He nodded against her hand and she wiped her tears away. Lastly he turned and walked towards me while I gazed at him from under my lashes.

"I missed you." I sniffed and he pulled me in against his chest. I could feel my face heating up at the public display of affection so I just hid it against his chest. Few seconds later, I pulled back embarrassed, only to find that his parents and sisters had left. I looked around in confusion and he chuckled. "They left for the car." I nodded wiping my tears away. "Come on."

He held my hand and we started walking to the car. I took this time to observe him. There was something different about his expression, his eyes held a distant look but I shook my head. Maybe I was just imagining things. His jaw held a 5 o'clock shadow and he looked like he hadn't slept in a while.

"How was your flight?"

"It was good." He shrugged and I nodded uncertainly. We finally reached the car and I settled at the back while he sat at the front in the passenger seat. "You both looked so cute." Mehak gushed from beside me and I could feel the blush coming back in. "You don't have to be shy from us." Anum winked at me and I threw a fake glare her way.