12

"Well my dad happened"

Chenle chuckled trying to lighten up the atmosphere as Eunha checked the injuries in his face.

"Why the fuck wouldn't you tell us things like this?!"

"Look noona, it's fine really he just went overboard today"

"Overboard is correct Zhong Chenle!"

Eunha huffed, slightly wincing as she examined every bruise the boy had taken.

"You're not going home tonight mister"

"That's why I'm here...I couldn't bring myself to tell the others"

"You know what let's take this to my room"

She waited for him to turn off the car's engine before pulling him along, dodging any one who was still awake at this time.

Chenle quietly followed the female, smiling at the omegas scrambling around until they reached the familiar black door to her room.

She immidiately made him sit, whisking out a first aid kit out of her desk.

"So could you enlighten me as to why this happened Lele?"

The boy let out a shaky sigh, raking a hand through his dark locks. He bit his lower lip as he contemplated whether to tell the elder the truth or not.

But his train of thoughts were stopped short as he yelped when Eunha pinched his arm.

"I'm injured and this is what you do to me"

Eunha scoffed, dabbing the cotton of betadine on the boy's injuries. The latter slightly wincing as she harshly sneered at him.

"Well if you wouldn't be having second thoughts about whether to tell me or not I wouldn't have done that"

"How did you?"

"Chenle I basically raised you since I was one year old, you think I wouldn't know if any of you are lying or not"

The said boy casted his eyes down, suddenly finding the marbled floor interesting. Eunha gave him a sympathetic smile, still tending to his wounds.

"He wanted me to marry someone I don't even know, so naturally I said no and this happened"

He chuckled pointing to the bruise on his left cheek. Eunha grimaced but nonetheless helped the boy to somehow cover up the bruise.

"So where are you going to sleep at tonight?"

"My apartment, I just went here to somehow explain to someone why I'm not answering your calls"

The boy casted down his gaze, scratching the back of his neck. Eunha let out a sigh escape her lips, finishing up the bandages on the younger's arm.

"Can you go to school tomorrow then?"

"I don't think I can...but I'll just give them a call later"

"Alright then...make sure you do, they're all worried about you-especially Jisung...you know how shy that kid can be"

Chenle gave her a nod and a smile, making his way outside her room. Eunha nodded at him, waving him goodbye as he disappeared from her view once the door was shut close.

"I feel like I'm forgetting something..."

She shrugged to herself scrolling through her phone, her back laid against the plush mattress of her bed making her groan in content.

Looking for any apps to play with, her eyes started to wander to her contacts list. She scrolled down looking for someone to talk to when an unfamiliar name popped up.

"OH SHIT! I WAS SUPPOSED TO TEXT RENJUN!"