60

"So I take it, your part is going well?"

"Yes father"

"We can't have you messing up now, everything I've worked so hard to build; to bring her back"

Renjun could only curtly look down, although his dad was an asshole he couldn't really be entirely blamed.

The former could only clench his fist at the thought of what they did, how orange skies filled his vision. How everything was taken away from them in the blink of an eye. How greed took away the only woman his father loved.

The man let out a chuckle, which turned to maniacal laughing; if he wasn't used to it, Renjun would've been genuinely scared and concerned. Excusing himself silently, he slipped past the door and closed it with a soft thud.

Strands of his hair falling in front of his eyes as he et out a sigh, gaze focused towards the carpeted floor. If only there was another way to going about this, he would choose it.

"You look deep in thought"

"Yeah good to see you too Sungchan, what are you doing here?"

The taller male sauntered his way next to the alpha, pulling on his hand so they could walk along the hallways of the mansion.

"I was actually here for Taro, then I saw you and you looked like shit"

"Yeah thanks for that, I wonder how Shotaro can stand you"

"You know why"

Renjun rolled his eyes, silence coming in between the two of them as they reached Shotaro's room; meaning it was the end of their talk.

"You know, if this is about that Eunha girl you're always talking about-"

"I don't ALWAYS talk about her"

Sungchan rolled his eyes, a frown etching on his lips; watching the alpha deny his obvious crush was painful for him to watch. Frankly he wants to lock the both of them in a room until they get married.

"Yeah sure, anyways...if this is about her, choose what makes you happy Jun"

"You know I can't"

"You can, you just choose not to; stop dwelling too much on the past"

Renjun groaned before opening the door to Shotaro's room; the male inside looking at the new comers quizzically, before Sungchan was shoved inside that is.

"You know too much, bitch"

"Ok then, goodbye hoe"

They exchanged middle fingers before Renjun slammed the door on Sungchan's face. Another sighed escaped his lips, because of his friend he was more unsure than ever.

God how much he just wants to lock up on his room and only go out when the world is in flames; oh if only his life wasn't so twisted.

He opened the door to his room and trudged to his bed, throwing himself face first on the satin sheets before he heard a ding from his phone.

Followed by another, and another, and another.

He groaned, annoyance filling his head as he lifted the phone up near his face, Renjun could feel his heart dropping to his stomach as he read the messages coming from the girl who's only a few acres away.

Pretty...dumb

Renjun T^T
Help me!
WHAT SHOULD WE DO
RENJUNNNNNN
you might be busy so
I'm gonna say this outright
the bois™️ did us dirty..
..my parents want to meet you

my parents want to meet you