19

ReonjeonDid you get home safely?

Reonjeon
Did you get home safely?

Yezzir

Thanks for today Renjun

Reonjeon
Ok

Do you think we should
do this again sometime?

Reonjeon
No never again
Bye

Waittttt

We still have a few weeks
before passing our project tho

Reonjeon
We already finished it you could leave me alone now

And here I thought we were friends

Reonjeon

You thought wrong

Let's get coffee on the way to school tomorrow

Reonjeon

No

I wonder what would happen if that video of you twerking with a dinosaur-

Reonjeon

Ok fine

I'm suing you for blackmailing me

Luv u too HAHAHA

Reonjeon

How could you just throw that around anywhere

I love everyone 

what's the matter with it?

Reonjeon

Nvm

See u tomorrow

See ya

"There's literally not much to know about me"

Renjun sighed taking a sip from his coffee as they sat on the aesthetic chairs of the cafe.

It had a few days since their last trip to the fare-and to be honest Renjun thought it would already be over.

Yet here he was leaned back againts the chair-hands folded againts his chest as he gave her a pointed look.

"I'm a normal potato living my potato life"

The girl let out a snicker at his statement-finding it relatable to some extent.

"If you're a potato then I must be a carp"

"Carps are cute"

"Wait what? Renjun are you secretly in love with carps"

The boy rolled his eyes as he watched the girl let out a hefty laugh, probably regretting his decision on meeting with her.

"Come on we're going to be late"

"Don't change the subject mister!"

She called as he stood up and walked out of the cafe-stopping momentarily to wait for her fix her things.

"Please know I hate you"

Was the words Renjun uttered as soon as she stepped outside the cafe.

"I know, you remind me every second you get"

"Don't take it personal, I hate everyone"

"Ok mood"

The both of them began walking in silence towards their school which was only a few meters away.

Eunha looked up-eyes meeting with her best friend's yet she tore their gaze away, Renjun stared at her then at Jaemin then back at her.

Her sorrowful expression making his day much more miserable than it already was.

"You guys still fighting?"

"Yeah-I was being petty...and I think he hates me now"

"If there's one thing I know about Jaemin is that he can't hold a grudge for shit"

The girl gave him a meek nod-staring at the ground as she made his way into the school.

"I know-I don't want to take that for granted...especially if it was my fault"

"But then again I'm sure you'd make up"

Eunha finally looked up-a greatful smile on her face as she looked at Renjun.

"Thanks Renjun"

The said boy only nodded-contemplating about his choices inside his head.

"You know what?"

The girl let out a hum in response as they stopped in front of their classroom door.

"If you guys still haven't made up by lunch, come find me"