11

Eunha awkwardly raked her fingers through her hair, staring at all the other's already making progress with their partners

While she and Renjun on the other hand had their own world, which did not include the other.

Her eyes snapped towards the boy as a sigh left his lips. Their eyes met for a split second before he looked in directions other than the girl.

"Give me your phone"

"Why?"

"Do you want to do this project or not?"

He rolled his eyes, snatching the girl's phone the moment she took it out of her pocket. Eunha glared at him muttering curses under her breath.

"Rude"

"Whatever"

He returned her phone as she scrolled over her contacts, her eyes scanning the names registered.

"You're no fun, atleast save your contact as a nickname or something"

"Just shut up"

He rubbed the back of his neck before standing up, gathering his things quickly.

"Text me later"

"Alright"

She watched as he nodded before he hurried over to his group of friends before she herself went to catch up to Jaemin and the others.

"Man! You and Renjun sure ain't talking anytime soon huh?"

"Some of us are not as lucky as you and Jeno"

Eunha grumbled as both boys chuckled, Jeno patted her head and gave her an eyesmile.

"I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems"

"This is why I love only Jeno"

"What about me~"

Jaemin pouted, clinging unto the girl, she in turn chuckeled at her bestfriend.

"Of course I love you too!"

"Ok hoes, some people are still single here!"

"Get together with Mark then Hyuck"

Haechan nodded at Eunha with a blank expression making them laugh.

"Do you have plans of going home or are all four of you just going to stand there?"

They all looked at Jisung, behind him was Mark. Eunha's brows furrowed, looking for a certain demon.

"Where's Chenle?"

"I honestly don't know, he didn't come to our afternoon class nor did he answer my calls"

"Strange"

What she said was true, it was strange for the boy to not answer any calls from Jisung. He would always respond quickly to the boy, given that they were best friends.

"Anyways, we should go before it get's dark"

Eunha laid on her bed, her hair going every direction

Eunha laid on her bed, her hair going every direction. She quickly stood up as she heard her ringtone.

The familiar voice of the boys telling her that she had a call. She chuckled at the memory taken when they were still little.

"Hello?"

"Noona?"

"Chenle? Heard you didn't show for class"

"Yeah something came up, could we meet up?"

"Sure hun, where are you give me a minute"

"I'm actually outside your house, we need to talk and please don't tell Jisung or the others about this..."

Eunha peeked out her bedroom window, sure enough she could make out a car headlight in the distance.

"What do you mean not tell Ji-and he hung up on me"

She sighed, taking out her coat and stuffing her phone in it's pocket. Jogging down the hall and down the stairs.

She greeted the few omegas still awake before making her way outside the property.

She knocked on the window, before opening the door to the passenger seat.

"Why so secretive Chen-what happened to you?!"