Chapter 8

Episode 8: Memory

"You should always capture and enjoy the most precious moments in your life because sometime in the future , it'll all be a memory you'd wish you could return to".

May 12,2022

Qian Xi's pov :

Today we would be doing the wedding segment and I was excited and nervous at the same time but you could say that I was more nervous. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and everything seemed fine. This was the most anticipated episode as per the voting of the netizens . I went out from my room and made my way towards the wedding hall. I was waiting to see the decoration since Kaikai and Yuan said they would be doing it. I was kinda concerned too because we all know that sometimes when all three of us got together it got a little disastrous at times. I entered the elevator and pushed the button of the second floor ,that was where the wedding hall was. I was supposed to welcome the guest too.

I was on the call with Lili last night, she seems a little less excited about this wedding episode I wondered why . I had told Yuan and KaiKai about how I felt towards Lili and both of them seemed really surprised. "We'll support you no matter what ",KaiKai had said with a smile. I was glad that they had understood. To be honest,I wasn't sure when I'd be telling her how I felt ,"you should tell her who you feel. If you keep it inside for too long then it won't be good ", Yuan had said. What he said was right , I did keep it inside for quite a while and it wasn't doing anything good. I had decided to confess to her after the show ends . I was ready to face the consequences of it ,since I didn't want to lose her.

I got out of the elevator and made my way towards the hall.
I stood at the hallway surprised,there were quite a few bouquets of flowers . I went closer to have a look at the flowers,they were all from friends wishing us good luck. I smiled a little ,this was going to be a memory I'd probably revisit in the future. I entered the hall,it was simple yet beautifully decorated. I was surprised that they managed to pull off such a great thing. There were chairs and tables for the guest to seat - we did invite a few people for this segment. I looked to my left and found a photo boot , it was really nice. "Surprised?" A voice whispered and I couldn't help but flinch. I was surprised. I turned around to see Yuan and Kai laughing at me. I rubbed my ear ,I was a little embarrassed .

"We did good didn't we?",KaiKai said giving me a big grin,"yeah,you did a good job . Thank you ",I said smiling. "Bro looks handsome doesn't he?",Yuan said as he put his arm around my shoulder and looked into the camera,the cameraman nodded his head nervously. His nervousness got Yuan a little laugh "He is really handsome today",he said with a little laugh.
"And we've got a surprise for you today ",both said unison,I looked at them confused raising my eyebrow."you'll know it later and it's a good one so don't worry ", Yuan said, somehow I unsure of whether I should trust that assurance or not.

I stood at the entrance waiting to welcome the guests.
The first person who entered was Tao gege and he had a huge grin on his face,"congrats bro. Can't believe my little brother is getting married before me ",he said jokingly showing a hurt face. The next guest was Mr Xin ,"I hope we'll have good food ",he said as he came near me ."I assure you that you will",I replied giving him a smile. Slowly all the seats in the hall were filled as I took a glance inside the hall. I looked at my wrist watch," 6:00 pm ",it read, the ceremony would start at "6:40 pm",so we had ten minutes left . We had decided to film this segment at the evening because my schedules had clashed and this was only time we could be doing it. I felt bad and a little guilty towards (y/n) that she always had to adjust to my timings but I was glad that she was always so understanding and always complied with me.