Chapter 4

Episode 4 :Captured

April 14,2022

Author's POV :

You stood there outside your house, you were waiting for Jackson to come and pick you up. You were going to have a photoshoot today - a wedding photoshoot it seemed. You were kinda nervous about it especially because your teacher, Mr Xin would be the one taking the photos. "Gosh, this is going to be truly embarrassing " you muttered to yourself.

Flashback ~

You were lying on the couch browsing through Instagram after studying when you got a got a call, it was from Jackson. You were surprised and nearly dropped your phone . You quickly got up answered the call,

Him : Hello? (Y/n)?
You : Ah...yes Hello
Him : it's been a while, How have you been?
You : I'm doing good, how about you?
Him : I've been doing good too. Thanks for asking. Actually I have something to tell you
You : Owe.... Okay.. *you trailed off. You didn't know what he would tell, "did I do something bad to him? " this question kept ringing in your head*
Him : At what time should I come to puck you up tomorrow?
You : Excuse me? Tomorrow? Are we going somewhere?
Him : Yeah, tomorrow. We're going to have the shoot. You didn't get the mail?
You : Photoshoot? We have one? I don't recall getting one.
Him : Yeap. Its like a wedding shoot. Oink, that's odd, have you checked your mail?
You : I see.... Wa-it. A we-dding photo sho-ot? *you realised what those words actually meant and you were surprised by it*
Him : Yeap, Dylan gege didn't do it during his time but the director said that he wanted to us to try it.
You : I see. I'll check the mail and let. You know. But when does the shoot start?
Him : The director told me it would be at around 11:40 am, so I'll come to pick you up at 11?
You : Sure . I'll see you then?
Him :Sure. Good night and sweet dreams ~
You : Good night.

After the call ended, you collapsed into the bed. You quickly opened your mail and went through the mail, after a while of searching you got the mail. "Why am I so out of it this days ",you told yourself. You were nervous about this whole photoshoot thing because one you were going to do it with your idol and the second thing was because you were nervous about seeing people.

End of flashback ~

You looked at your wrist watch, there were five minutes to be 11 am. He said he would come to pick you up at 11 am. You quickly made your way downstairs and when you reached the bottom, there was a black car waiting for you. "Is he here? " you asked yourself, you slowly made your way towards the entrance. Someone came out of the car, he was carrying a bouquet. "Qian Xi gege ? " you asked yourself, waiting for confirmation. It was indeed him. He gave you a warm smile as your eyes made contact. He was looking quite handsome today in his light blue shirt and black pants. He had rolled-up the sleeves of the shirt and decided to put his hair up. You pinched yourself to make sure you were not dreaming because if it was you didn't want to wake up from it.

"Good morning. Here this is for you " he said with a smile as he gave you the bouquet. The bouquet had baby pink roses and baby's breath and it was absolutely gorgeous ."Good morning and Thank you. They are beautiful . Roses are a favourite of mine " you smiled."I'm glad you liked them " he replied as he guided you towards the car. He opened the door and helped you get inside the car. "So where are we going to have the shoot? " you asked as you put on the seatbelt. "It's a surprise " he gave a smile and said. "Eh? Can't you tell me? " you asked looking at him. He had started the car engine. "You know curiousity kills the cat so don't be too curious, you'll know soon " he said as he continued to drive. "Alright" you said as you gave up. He had a way with words. "Are you nervous? " he asked ,his eyes were on the road."yeah, kinda. How about you? ,you replied. "A little nervous here too " he replied.