Chapter 7

Date : May 5,2022.

Episode 7.

Author's Pov :

You were going to go out on another date with him. He didn't tell you where exactly you'd be going but he said that it would be a surprise. As you were getting dressed up you looked at the clock ,8:30 it read ,and Qian Xi would be here at around 9:30 so you had an hour left. He had told you to inform your parents that you might be a little late but that he'd bring you home safe and sound. "Ah we see. It's alright, don't be home too late . Don't worry we trust him. He's such a nice guy  ",you remember your mum saying when you told her that you'd be coming home a little late tonight. You were happy that they had the mutual trust that you had on him . Qian Xi had slowly move out of the artist sphere and moved into the friend zone. You realised that he was a good company and he was very warm and kind as a person.

After you were done getting ready, you took one last look at yourself in the mirror . You were kind of excited about today. Your phone buzzed, indicating a call. You grabbed your phone and checked who was calling you, it was Qian Xi, you quickly picked up the call.

You : Hello?
Him : Hello, good morning.
You : Good morning
Him : Are you done getting ready? *he asked ,you could hear the sound of cars.  Maybe he was driving*
You : Yeah, I'm done.
Him : Alright.  I think I'll reach in about  five minutes.
You : Alright.  I'll see you then
Him : Sure see you.

The call was short but it made you look more forward towards today's date. You looked outside, the weather seemed good today. "I hope it won't rain",you told yourself as you put an umbrella in your tote bag. You wore a long sleeved cotton wrap dress  - it was mid length. You double checked your bag to ensure that you had carried everything - your wallet, keys, umbrella, phone and all . After double checking you made your way out of your room and closed the door. "Mum, in leaving I'll see you later in the evening ",you said as you wore your shoes. "Em, alright. Take care of yourself and have fun", you heard your mum saying from the kitchen. "Hai",you responded. You heard a car horn and you knew it was him. You quickly wore your shoes and went out of the apartment.

As you went down,you noticed a familiar silhouette. It was him. He was wearing a light blue T-Shirt with black denims ,he was holding a bouquet. He looked really handsome today.
You made your way towards the car,noticing you coming forward ,he gave a warm smile and waved. You waved back and made you way towards him. "Hi,good morning" you said as you drew nearer. "Hey,good morning" he said with a smile. He seemed cheerful to day. "Here for you. I hope you like them " he said as he handed me the bouquet. They were a bouquet of chrysanthemum and they were so pretty. " Thank you so much . They are beautiful" you thanked him and gave him a warm smile. "Don't mention it. I'm glad that you liked them", he replied as he opened the door for you. He was always as courteous as ever. "So where are we going ?"you asked looking at him. "It's a surprise",he said as he got in and buckled his seatbelt."alright", you replied and looked at him. He gave you a warm smile and started the car.

"Have you ever been on a long drive ?" He asked you as he handed you a shake. "Nope,this would be the first time and thank you ",you said as too the cup from him. You took a sip of the shake,it was a  combination of  vanilla and strawberry . It tastes so good. You glanced at him ,he was taking a sip from his drink. It was a light brown colour - probably coffee. You didn't tell anyone but going on a long drive was something that was on your bucket list for a long time and doing it together with the person you looked up to made it better.
Your home buzzed indicating a message. You took your phone out ,it was from Linong,you opened it and it was a photo of Kaikai . You were happy to see him doing good "Have fun and stay safe " ,the message read,you replied with a "Thank you and you too have fun. Jie will come visit soon " . You logged into your weibo to check the  latest news. The topic about Qian Xi being an ideal boyfriend had become a hot topic with over 40m posts. You checked some of the post. One of them read ,“ Isn't our QianXi the most perfect boyfriend material? 😭 Date mee xD". You let out a small chuckle . He really was quite popular and after the show aired he had become more popular. Even while browsing, time seems to go by a little slow, you couldn't help but feel a little drowsy and fell asleep