Chapter 2

Episode 2 : Castles

March 30,2022

Author's POV :

For the first episode, Jackson had to take you out on a date, like a real date. That made you more nervous because you had never been out on a date and you didn't know how to react and how to behave. You were going to go a beach , it was a little far from about 2 hours drive . You were nervous not only because of the date but because you had motion sickness too. You remember how surprised you were when he told you about your little date.

Flashback ~

*Qian Xi * The caller ID flashed.

Him : Hello? (Y/n)? *his voice was very soft*
You : Em, hello? *you responded *
Him : Did the director tell you anything about the day after? *he asked. you were dumfounded*
You : No... He didn't. I mean I didn't get any info for the day after. Is there something? *you asked a little curious *
Him : Ah I see. Well the director told me that we'll be going out for our first date the day after before we continue with the other things.
You : Ah.... I see. Wait a Da-ate?! * you answered with confusion and suprise *
Him : Yeah, the director said it was important so......and maybe we'll get to know each other more? *he said a little unsure *
You : Ah I see. Sure then. But where do we go? *you asked *
Him : Ah.... Well I was thinking maybe the beach after which we can go visit the flower garden on the way back. * you liked the idea, especially about going to the garden *
You : Alright. That seems really good .
Him : So I'll pick you up at 8 am the day after?
You : Sure, I'll see you then *you replied with a smile. You couldn't wait to see him *
Him : Alright. See you then. Good night, sleep well ~
You : Sure. See you ~ Good night.

After the call had ended you took a deep breath. You were surprised that Qian Xi had called you. You held you hand against your chest "It feels like a dream" you muttered to yourself. You were happy because you were having spring break at the moment, which meant that you could enjoy the shooting.

End of flashback ~

You sat there on your bed thinking about what you'd be wearing for today. You decided on a lavender coloured shirt with a denim shorts and a light jacket . You put an umbrella, sunscreen and other necessary things inside your small bag. You made a small lunch for you and Qian Xi along with some for the crew members because they would be working hard. Five of the crew members would be present with you and Qian Xi during the shooting .

As you combed your hair, your phone vibrated indicating a message. You grabbed your phone from the table, it was a message from Qian Xi ;

"Hey I'm sorry for the delay,
Got stuck in a little traffic I'll be there in two minutes.✨"

You smiled and typed a quick "okay" and send him. You quickly combed your hair and wore a cap. You grabbed your bag from the bed ,your phone ,keys and made your way out of the room. "Mum, I'm heading out. I'll be back in the evening " you said as you wore your sandals. "Sure honey, enjoy your day" the reply came along with footsteps. You turned around to see your mom carrying a tote bag, "The lunch for you and the crew members. Now go enjoy " she said smiling. "Thank you mum. Have a great day " you said as you took the bag from her hands and made your way towards the main gate. When you neared the gate, you saw a male figure standing next to a car, it was undoubtedly Jackson - he even looked effortlessly handsome from far.