Chapter 5

Episode 5 - Pairs

"sometimes it's not the heart but the mind that plays
games "

April 22,2022

Author's pov :

You were going to go out with Jackson. He had someone he wanted you to meet. "Who is it? " you remember asking him but all he replied was "it's a secret " . You decided to wear a black shirt with a denim shorts and white shoes . It was getting quite hot since summer was approaching. You carried a small bag and carried your purse and

Your phone buzzed, you went and took your phone from the table and unlocked it. It was a message from Jackson. "I've reached "it read. That was quite fast you thought to yourself as you quickly typed a reply ,"Okay, will be down there in five minutes". You quickly typed and send him the reply. You kept the phone inside your denim pocket and took your keys. Your parents had gone out for some work today so you were alone at home.
Before you went out you took a look at your outfit and it seemed okay. You quickly went out after locking the door. You made your way down and noticed him standing outside his car as usual. He wore a light blue shirt with white T-shirt inside and black pants . He looked like he was straight out of a manga.
He gave you a warm smile as you made your way towards him. "Good morning " you greeted him as you approached him. "Good morning " he replied as he opened the door for you. You were never going to get enough of him. You remember reading online that Jackson was a 200% boyfriend material after seeing a new side of him on the show. He was shy around girls but maybe he got comfortable around you or so you thought.

You sat and buckled your seatbelt. He got in and gave you a bouquet of tulips. They were very pretty, "awww thank you do much " you said as you accepted the flowers.

After driving for sometime you reached a cafe . "They might be already there. Let's go in " he said as he parked the car and unbuckled his seatbelt. "They? " you asked you unbuckled your seat. "Yeah, the persons I am going to introduce you to " he said as he got off and closed the door. He came towards your side and opened the door for you. You thanked him and got down. "They? Wasn't it only one person? " you said in surprise. "Well... You'll know when we meet them. Let's go " he said giving you a small smile. You were more nervous now. You nodded your head and you both made your way towards the cafe. You'd be lying if you said that you weren't nervous, you were really nervous of meeting those "unknown people ".

As you entered the cafe, he went towards the counter and asked something. The waiter pointed upwards and he thanked him. "Let's go up. They're waiting upside " he said as he looked ar you. You nodded your head and made your way . You stopped in your tracks as you noticed who were sitting there. They gave you a warm smile, you felt like you were out of breath. "(Y/n)? " Jackson asked as he looked at you, bringing you out of your daze. "Em " you said as you made your way towards the table. Jackson helped you settle down, you sat opposite of the boy with a cute face. You couldn't believe that you were having lunch with the TFBOYS. "What took you so long, we were sooooo hungry" Roy said as Jackson sat down. "There was quite a traffic on the way here " he said as he settled down. "You must be (y/n). I'm Junkai you can call me Karry. It's nice to finally meet you " Karry said as he gave a small smile and wave. "I'm Wang Yuan you can call me Roy or Yuan " the sitting infront of you said with a warm smile. "Hello, I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you too " you said in response with a warm smile.

You were quite nervous around them in the beginning but you slowly became more comfortable. The nervousness that you had before, they had melted it and you were more relaxed infront of them. "So... You have watched the show? " you asked as you took a sip of the vanilla milkshake that Jackson had ordered for you. "Of course. We don't miss any episodes. Right ?" He replied and looked at Karry as if confirming it. "Yeap" he replied smiling. "And now were going to be a part of the show " Roy said giving a beaming smile. He had a wonderful smile. "Sister-in-law so can I ask you a question? " Roy asked looking at you. You chocked on the shake after hearing the words "sister-in-law "from him. "Are you okay? Here " Jackson said as he gently rubbed your back and gave you a tissue. "I'm alright and Thank you" you said as you regained your composure. "Sister in law? " you asked as you looked at him. "Yeap, we're in-lawss now that you're with our brother here "he replied with a warm smile.