He said as she kept glaring at the hero looking if there's any lies behind to what he said. There was long silence Izuku was now scared he was about to break the silence until the woman spoke first. 

???: *sigh* I don't get paid enough for this shit. You are Izuku Midoriya correct?

Izuku: Y-Yes! My n-name is Izuku Midoriya! M-Miss?

Pandemonica: The name is Pandemonica, They call me The Tired Demon.

The self proclaimed demon said tiredly as she searched for his name on her clipboard. 

Izuku: 'Demon?' Umm P-Pandemonica-san could you tell me w-what place is this? This place looks like a dump.

He looked around only to see a bunch of trash piled up everywhere.

Pandemonica: You really don't know huh? *sigh* The answer may shock you but to put it simply, you're currently standing in Hell.

She said which causes him to blinked twice from what she said.

Izuku: W-What? S-Sorry I didn't catch that could y-you repeat it for me.

Pandemonica: I said you're in Hell.

Izuku: ........H-Hell?!

Pandemonica: Yes.

She said it bluntly.

Izuku: As in Hell itself! Where all bad people go when they die?! Did I DIED?! Are you gonna torture me?!

Pandemonica: Yes this is hell, no you're not dead.. Yet and no, I'm not torturing you... Well if you insist of me doing it.

She sadisticly smiled at the last part causing the Izuku to flinch.

Pandemonica: For now shut up I'm doing something very important.

She continue her search and found Izuku's file. Izuku who was now praying for God asking for forgiveness to the sins that he had done.

Pandemonica: Let's see Izuku Midoriya.. Hero name: Deku.. 18 years old.. Oh there it is, number of sins committed.... Huh?

She fixed her glasses and put the clipboard close to her face to read his file again.

Izuku: D-Did I do something wrong!? Am I gonna d-die for my sins?!

Pandemonica: N-No it's the opposite of that. It said here that the sins that you made is very very low, not only its very low it even made it to the negatives which never been done before.

Izuku: And that m-means?

Pandemonica: It means your soul is pure. The most pure soul that I had ever seen in centuries.

Izuku: S-So that means I can go back home! r-right?

Pandemonica: About that.. The only way out of here is with the help of the CEO herself on making a portal for you, only if she agrees.

Izuku: w-what would happen if she didn't agree? what will h-happen to me?

Pandemonica: Well, the other mortals that went here gotten themselves thrown to the rest of the sinned soul to get themselves tortured there.

She said as she kept her sadistic smile plastered to her face.

Pandemonica: But for a mortal with a pure soul.. I don't know this is the first time a mortal with a pure soul came down here. Maybe you'll get a chance to go back.

Izuku: I s-see... thank you for telling me this. Could you point me to where I could find the CEO. I really need to go home.

Pandemonica: I'll tell you but before you leave answer this two questions that I'm going to ask you.

Izuku: S-Sure! I can a-answer them for you. What is it?

Pandemonica: First question. Did you know who made that coffee over there? And if you do, could tell me who's the person that made it

She points to the coffee that Izuku dropped. The coffee was splattered on the ground only a small puddle survive but most of the coffee was absorb by the ground.

Izuku: Oh no! *sigh* It's ashame that I dropped it, I could've drank more of it. Oh well, I can just make more when I'm home.

Pandemonica: So... you made it? Yes?

Izuku: Yeah! I'm the one who made it, I made it with all my love and care in the world.

Pandemonica: I see... If that's the case, then I'll be guiding you to your journey to Lucifer's office.

Izuku: Really?! Thank you! But do you really want to? I mean not that I mind you guiding me but I don't want to be a bother you know.

Pandemonica: I assure you that I'm fine being your guide. But in return you'll have to give me something.  

Izuku: S-Sure! what is it?

Pandemonica: I want to have a taste to your homemade coffee that you made.

Izuku: Yeah I could do that, I'll make you coffee after I go back home.

Pandemonica: And for the last question before we leave. Did you drank the coffee before you went to the portal.

Izuku: Uhh... Yeah I think so. why did you as-

Before Izuku could ask he was cut off by Pandemonica lips meeting with his. Pandemonica forcefully opens Izuku's mouth with her tongue and touch Izuku's tongue to sucked all of the coffee taste on his tongue. Izuku was now red, matching the color of a tomato because of Pandemonica's action which led to his head steaming some smoke.

Izuku: 'AAAHHHHH!!!'

Pandemonica kept sucking in Izuku mouth for a whole minute. Izuku was about to pass out again because of the lack of air until she she pulled out and push Izuku that causes him to fall from his butt.

Izuku: *Pant* W-Wh-Why *Pant* d-did you *pant* k-kiss *pant* m-

Pandemonica: AAAAAAAAAAUHGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Izuku: Q_Q 'I want to go back to my skyrim dream'

Pandemonica then moans like there was no tomorrow. Leaving a panting Deku on the ground confuse to what just happened.

A/n: I think the last part was a little juicy. Should I leave it there or remove it?

Anyway I'm very very sorry for the lack for updates. Something personal came up to my life and school was coming up but I'll try to update more frequently. Enjoy this meme for now