2.K h o o n b a h a

True love requires patience , sacrifice and the power to endure obstacles

True love requires patience , sacrifice and the power to endure obstacles .

-------------Ayesha Shahid 

_____________________________________

To say, She was tired and utterly depressed can be a understatement. She was required to work like a bull from the early dawn and to the late night. Being the only girl, in the vast house of men , some could say that it has its own perks but for her it was never a blessing .

Being grew up, without a mother, she was still very young for the work she was assigned with . The late housekeeper Hina   taught her almost everything starting from cleaning to cooking everything . Despite having maids and other servants to do household chores , she was still nevr allowed to take rest . 

Orders , given by his father and brothers , whom she respect and love from the depths of her heart . 

Her mother died in the child birth . When Muskaan bibi was pregnant with Zoya , she was informed strictly by the doctors to abort the child as the child will not be good for her health . Being a mother , she refused to listen anyone and never told her husband . 

Late Muskaan bibi had given birth to four dominating and egoistic males who were the exact image of their father Hakim Uddin . Muskaan thought like the other times , she would now also gave birth to a boy but fate turned against her and she birthed a baby girl . 

As it was said , that girls are always attached to their fathers or the fathers loves their daughters more than their sons but here the case of different . Hakim Uddin , and his family never likes girls in a family . 

Like an old fashioned feudal lord , they thought girls as a disgrace . The family adores the males and Zoya was always left . If only one thing was not enough that the faith does two . 

One , Zoya was girl and Second Muskaan died in a child birth . 

"Coming." Zoya , yelled loud enough , so that her voice reached to the dining room but not that loud to offend the males .

"Fast ." Came a gruff voice of her father . 

Zoya held the dish of rice tightly in her hands and moved forward to the dining room . She placed the dish on the table and silently stood in the corner . She re adjusted her duppatta on her head and look ahead to see if someone form the table needs anything or not .

Five males from her family sit on the table eating the food made by her and like the former time no one was ready to praise her hard work except one person . Her elder brother Nauman Hakim Uddin

Nauman , loves his sister a lot but being the next in line to become the lord , he was always respectful to his father and always worked as he wanted him to .

He gave Zoya a thumb's up with their brothers and father was engaged in a heated argument of politics . Zoya smile at him and nodded her to say thank you . Nauman smiled at her sister .