++

Once class was over, I glanced at my I.D. once again. This time, I examined the school's lace. Well, it's like mine too. But... this ones is much cleaner than mine. I wonder, is this really mine? I'm sure Dad would not let Aunt Grandine get my I.D. lace onto the laundry.

When I looked at the picture on the I.D., I gasped and exclaimed, "Eh?! This isn't mine!"

There I saw a blond girl with brown orbs. I looked at her name and saw: Lucy Heartfilia. This is not happening. I think the cupid just struck me with its arrow. She's also from our classroom, but how come I don't see her angelic face there? And wait a minute, we bumped to a petite, blue-haired girl awhile ago, right? Why would she have someone's I.D. that is not hers? And her name is Levy, not Lucy.

I jumped when I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Gray.

"Oi, don't startle me like that!" I said in an annoyed voice.

"We must come home—real fast. Your father said he wanted to talk to you." Guess I must take care of this business sooner or later.

++

|Lucy|

"O-Oi, Levy! Why did you get my crush's I.D.?" I asked my bestfriend who giggled at my pout.

"Look, Lu-chan! Your crush might be wearing your I.D. right now! Hehehe."

"But Levy-chan... this is just.. wrong! We must return this to Natsu." I said in a demanding voice.

"Aww, don't you wanna own the I.D. of your crush?" Levy-chan is teasing me again. -_-" You see, like she said, I have a crush on an idiotic boy named Natsu. He loves to fight, and I know he can't notice me because of his recklessness.

So for Natsu to notice me, Levy-chan helped me (even though I did not ask her). And this is her first attempt. Luckily, I was not violent or else I could've smacked her head. But hey, this is such a torture! I mean, I'm so embarassed right now!

"O-Of course I want.... but not in this way!" I cupped my face in my hands.

"Don't worry, Lu-chan. I'm sure he'll notice you. Right now, I bet he already did." she winked at me then walked faster than me.

"W-Wait!"

++

|Natsu|

"So, let me start..." Igneel said calmly. "First things first, why are you wearing an I.D. of a blond girl? Does my son already have a girlfriend?" he smirked, mocking me.

"T-This I.D. is not mine! I bumped to a petite girl awhile ago and maybe we exchanged our I.D." I stuttered, blushing.

"Oh well, if you say so. But that girl is really pretty, huh?" he muttered. I did not reply and instead bowed at him. "Well anyways, the news is that a girl named Wendy would stay here in our house. Be a good example to her. She'll be here by tomorrow. If you hurt the little girl you're going to regret it." he warned me, which made me shiver in fear. I nodded. "That's all. You may now go."

I sighed as I went out of dad's office. He's really a weird dad, if you ask me.

Also, I have decided to find the owner of this pretty girl's I.D. She's a nice catch.

++

I woke up early. The reason? I don't know. But one thing is for sure: I am excited to meet this girl in person.

As I walked towards my school with Gray, he stared at me like I was crazy.

"What's happening to you? Took drugs?" he asked me when I snapped my head sharply towards him.

"Nuh-uh. I'm just happy." I grinned as I twirled around the I.D. lace of Lucy in my hand. He just rolled his eyes at me.

Gray and I were about to enter the gates of our school when I heard someone from the distance.

"Natsu-san!" Huh? I know that face! Is that Levy? Wait a minute, how did she know my name? Is she a stalker or something?

"Ah, I found you already. Come out, Lu-chan!" Levy motioned someone to come beside her. The weird thing was that Levy pointed at me. Is that girl my stalker? [A/N: As if, Natsu! But I'm one of your stalkers. XD]

A blond girl appeared and—wait a minute. I've seen her before.... it's on the tip of my tounge.... it's—

"Hey! This is Lucy." Levy smiled as Lucy smiled brightly at me. Then again, it was love at first sight.

"Oi, fire breather! Lucy wants to shake hands with you!" Gray nudged me. I smiled nervously and shook my sweaty hands with hers. I noticed that her hands were sweaty as well.

"I-I'm Natsu..." I almost stammered. Well, it looks like one. Keep your cool, Natsu Dragneel!

|Normal Point of View/Third Person|

"I-I'm Natsu..." Natsu told Lucy and Levy, smiling.

'I already know that because I like you. And did he just stammer? How kawaii! But this is just so embarassing. I shook hands with him with my hands all sweaty! Wait. I felt that his hands are sweaty too. Is he nervous like me? Kyaaa!!' Lucy talked to herself as she smiled at Natsu and answered. "It's nice to meet you."

Natsu's heart was pounding hard against his chest as he tried to hide the blush on his face.

Lucy, on the other hand, who has nothing left to say, just smiled awkwardly at Natsu, waiting for his reply.

Levy and Gray just stared at the two. Levy smirked and Gray was feeling uneasy because of the awkwardness.

Natsu realized he hadn't replied and broke the silence, "I-It's nice meeting you too." Then he remembered the I.D.

'Too bad, I still want to keep it. But no, I've got to return this.'

"Uhh, here you go. Your I.D. I guess we exchanged I.D.s." Natsu gave the I.D. to Lucy which she took from him swiftly. Just then, their hands had a little contact and both felt like they were electrified.

But the precious moment was ruined when the bell rang.

"Oh! We've got to go! Gray and I—I mean, we four must go to our class now." Natsu said, almost tongue-tied.

"Oh, sure!" Lucy said.

That was a precious moment! Natsu and Lucy thought as they hurried to their class.