I ' M A L I V E !

◈~~~~~~~~~~❀~~~~~~~~~◈

Hello!I'm sorry that I haven't updated in like a year now but my life has been really hectic lately. At first I was going to wait until I bought a new computer (Don't ask how I broke it I told my friends and they still won't let it down and it broke a year ago), so started to take some sorting classes in the meantime.

But then more problems started to pop up, my mom is sick and I need to help her around the house and we just moved and I don't know where half of my things are. So in shot- I'm an absolute mess. I'll probaly be able to update next year at least by the end of it just to make sure my life is back together.

◈~~~~~~~~~~❀~~~~~~~~~◈

Let's take a break from my life for now yea? So how have you all been doing on  this fine day?

I'm dying from heat, and I'm pretty sure that I lost my soul, you?

I've been catching up an anime and stuff as soon as I'm done with Vampire Knight I'm doing Yandere JJBA and they won't be one shots. There are way to many one shots!

Don't worry I won't be adding more books until I'm done with at least one so if I'm finished with one book I'll go to the next. If I did every thing at once youd all have to wait once a year for an update and you've all suffered enough.

I've been watching Hazben Hotel to- NO- no, well get there when we get there but now.

◈~~~~~~~~~~❀~~~~~~~~~◈

Though I I think my writing has improved at least I hope that it does... I also have found new inspiration for both of my books! So if you see that there are some chapters added or edited that means that I'm preparing to update again! ✧*。٩(๑˙╰╯˙๑)و✧*。

Let me know if you want to see a characters list to know who will be here and what type of Yandere they are and such! I might want to add an oc or two so if you want your oc in this book I'll make sure ask!

◈~~~~~♡~~~~~◈

◈~~~~~~~~~~❀~~~~~~~~~◈