♟♤6♤♟

|Previously|

I stared into the water with no emotion on my face. Until I heard a voice I knew very well.

"Hello my dear"
♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤

~Author P.O.V~

(Y/N) eyes crystal (E/C) and red eye widened, after hearing that voice. Surprised you turned around slowly. It was indeed Rido Kuran.

Rido, the man that had taken you in, he was your only light, your saviour.

He was responsible for the murder of Juri and Haruka and yet...

"Now why are you all alone and so far from the school, dear?" He said his smirk getting wider.

And yet.........

"...hy?..." You replied... your eyes were covered by your (H/L) flowing in the wind. He couldn't see your expression. "Hmm?"

You looked up with a frustrated expression. "Why would you send me to this academy when Kaname was here?!"

You care about him......

His expression didn't change. His eyes was filled with pure amusement. "Simple," you stayed quiet a you raised an eyebrow. He was about to say something but he stopped and teleported away.

Don't you.............................?

"Who the hell are you talking to vampire?"

You gasped and looked to your right, there was Zero Kiryu. You looked down slightly and saw a gun in his hands."I wasn't talking to anyone Kiryu! What are doing here anyway?" you were slightly nervous and afraid if he heard your talk with Rdio.

He narrowed his lavender eyes at you, not satisfied with your answer. He started walking towards you. "I am apart of the disciplinary committee, which means that i'm on patrol." He was standing right infront of you now. You feel slightly intimidated by his height but you still stood your ground.

When you looked up he was ,of course, glaring at you.You gave him your famous death glare. It surprised him that you were able to do this. But he didn't show it though because well, he's Zero!

"Even if I was talking to someone why do you care?" He opened his mouth to say something yet, nothing came out. Why did he care? He could have just dragged you or made you go back to the Moon Dorms and yet....
"I'll get out of your way from your 'patrol' now." you started walking in the direction of the moon dorms. But you stopped and said "I'm sorry for causing you trouble, Zero..." he watched you leave with wide eyes. When you left he just stood there staring at the place you were just standing in

~Zero P.O.V~

'Why did she apologize?" I ran my hand through my white hair. 'And why' I look at the water 'do I feel this way, when she's near me......?' I placed my hand over my heart. Everytime that vampire is around I feel weird inside. I don't love her I love Yuki.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right?

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤
Hello my lovely readers! I am so sorry that I took so long to update! Forgive meh plz (;ω;)! Anyway this time I shall try not to disappear again! I didn't realise this book was so popular! I feel so proud! ヽ('▽`)/
Hopefully you all like this chapter! And don't forget to comment on who you like to see in the next chapter/who you want to be yandere!
BYE!

♛The Kuran♛ (Yandere!Vampire Knight x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें