♟♤July 4th Special!♤ ♟

|Hello! I have decided that since it is the 4th of July that I do a 4th of July special! I TRIED. I came up with this last minute. Forgive me if nothing makes sense.... plz? Anyway enough of me and my little rant-|

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I was brushing my hair tireadly at 4 A.M in the morning because Yuki woke me up so we could go into town and get some 'supplies'. I put on my cloths tried to go outside where Yuki was waiting. Key word TRIED.

I of course went quietly as possible until I heard "Where do you think your going so early (Y/N)?" I froze. I just stood there like an idiot for a while until he said "answer me...." I turned around and right in front of me was Kaname Kuran.

He was wearing a black shirt that was unbuttoned and white pants. It felt warid to see him in something else other than in his regular school uniform 'Did he literally just wake up to stop me?' But that wasn't the problem here....

HE WAS SO CLOSE TO ME! There was barely any space between us. I backed away from him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Once there was practically no space between us he wrapped his arm around my waist and lifted up my chin.

HIs reddish brown eyes flashed red for a second when we made eye contact. "Where are you going?" he said with more authority in his voice. Anyone would 100% fangirl being so close to kaname. I mean if I made a simple move, we might end up kissing! After a few seconds I realized there was no way out of this mess.

"I was going to go to town with Yuki to get supplies because it the 4th of July....." I whispered. His eyes softened at my answer but he didn't let go. "(Y/N), It's dangerous to go out, you know that." I narrowed your eyes at him.

"Me and Yuki will be fine Kaname! If anything, we'll protect each other from danger! Now let go.....!" I tried to keep your voice down, I didn't want the others to wake up question me as well.

He hesitated at first but let go of me. I started rubbing my wrist. 'I know that he's a pureblood but my god! I didn't think that he is this strong! I thought he would break my wrist!'

When he saw the pain flash in your eyes he realized that he hurt you. Of course, he didn't mean to, he would never purposely hurt you. He would make sure that no one would hurt you.

When I didn't feel the pain anymore I sighed and said "Can I go now, please?" I said not looking in his direction.

At first he was reluctant but said yes anyway. I ran straight for the exit and yelled thanks on my way out.

When I was outside I started looking for Yuki. She wasn't there so I decided to look for her in places she'd most likely be in.

I give up and I decided to wait for her near the entrance of Cross Akademi.

Well, if she, didn't already leave that is… Meh, I'll find out later.

There she was, except she also with someone else. Zero Kiryu. "(Y/N) you're finally here!" she said with a smile on her face.

I didn't have time to say anything when Yuki grabbed both me and Zero and started dragging both of us to town. "Come on if we don't hurry we might not come back in time for the fireworks!"

"Fire…………works?" I asked. When I was staying with Rido I never seen fireworks before because well, you know.

I heard them when I was little but back then, I was very sensitive to certain sounds. Which I still am by the way.

Zero heard me and scoffed before saying "What, never heard of fireworks?" I whispered to him 'no'.

His eyes widened in surprise, that I never seen them before. His lavender eyes softened before he looked away. 'What kind of childhood did you have (Y/N)?'