♟♤8♤♟

|Previously|

You rolled your eyes before closing the door.

You expected for your bed to be there tempting you to relax and sleep.

But no!

Why you ask?

.

.

.

Takuma and Kaname are in your room staring at you.

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤

~Author P.O.V~

You glared at the two, clearly irritated by the lack of privacy.

“Tell me something (Y/N),” Kaname paused for a second. You didn't like how he was staring at you.

“Why did you lie to them about me being your big brother? Do you really hate me that much.” he said.

You were about to tell him yes but when you saw the look of sadness,  hurt and loneliness in his eyes you hesitated.

Why are you hesitating for him?

“Why do you care Kuran? Why can't you just leave me alone? It's not that hard!” you said raising your voice at, the end.

“You know that you are a kuran right lady (Y/N).” said blonde haired male said finally joining in the conversation.

His voice was sweet yet a bit of malice.

You were no stranger to malice.

You were taken aback by this. The takuma that you knew in such a short time seemed nice and caring.

But then again it could have been have been a facade. Could it be that he is two-faced?

Even so you stood your ground. You refused to give them the satisfaction they were looking for.

“I am not a Kuran! I am a Shiki. (Y/N) Shiki is my name, not Kuran!” you replied.

Kaname didn't show if he was mad or offended, but deep inside.

He was furious.

“You know lady (Y/N), Lord Kaname and I had come to a agreement……”

You didn't have time for this. All you wanted to to was get this day over and done with.

But you didn't like the way their eyes glowed blood red.

♤~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~♤

~Senri P.O.V~

I was awoken from my sleep by someone shouting. I recognise that voice.

It was (Y/N)’s.

I had realized that my roommate, Takuma, was gone. I had a bad feeling.

Concerned if (Y/N) ws hurt I checked it out. It seemed like Lord Kaname and Takuma were in her room.

I didn't like where this argument was going until, “I am not a Kuran! I am a Shiki. (Y/N) Shiki is my name, not Kuran.”

Hearing my dear (Y/N) say that made me want to go in the and claim her mine and mine alone!

But I would wait. If the others go psycho on her and I kept my cool.

She would automatically think that I could save her and that I will protect her.

It was a shame really, she thinks of me as a brother while I think something different.

It's truly a shame but that can always be changed later.

I started walking away when I heard Takuma say the he and lord Kaname had made an agreement.

My blue-gray eyes darkened. I did not like this.

Not at all.………

~Zero P.O.V~

I was in the bathroom holding the blood tablets in my hand.

I clenched the pills and threw them across the bathroom.

How was I supposed to take them when my body rejects them,  and all I can think about is her?!

I rubbed my head in pain.

All I can think about they way she talked, the was her eyes shined in the moonlight, her long (H/C) hair that framed her face perfectly.

How sweet she smells-

I slid down the bathroom door. Glaring at the floor.

How could I ever be in love with a  vampire?

And that vampire was related to that Kuran!

“Zero you've been in the bathroom over an hour what's taking you so long?!”

I sighed and tried to calm down.

It was hard to when thinking of her though.

Graped the blood pills, making sure that it was well hidden and stepped out the bathroom.

Yuki started shaking her at me saying “Zero if you need blood then-!”

“No!” I yelled. Her eyes widened.

Usually I would feel bad about screaming at her like this.

But I felt nothing at all.…

“No, I don't need blood. Not right now.”

“Zero……”

I walked away from Yuki. Not bothering to stop or glance at her.

I made my way to the lake where, where my ‘feelings’ finally made their appearance.

As I made my way to the lake the smell of blood filled the air.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It smelled like (Y/N)’s blood.

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤

Hello! I got nothing to say besides saying raht hell (school) starts tomorrow.…………Pray for Author-chan…… I need luck on my side.……Bye and have a good morning/night!