♟♤7♤♟

|Previously|

'Why did she apologize?" I ran my hand through my white hair. 'And why' I look at the water 'do I feel this way, when she's near me......?' I placed my hand over my heart. Everytime that vampire is around I feel weird inside. I don't love her I love Yuki.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Right?

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

I was speed walking in the forest, why? Because I feel like I’m being watched thats why!

I had always wondered why I’ve never gotten used to the feeling.

I had always felt that I was being watched even when I was kid.

I thought that if I didn't say anything the feeling would just go away.

You were so, so foolish back then.

In the distance I soon say the building and slowed my pace a little. ‘I wonder when I get back will I be in trouble?’

Honestly knowing Senri being overprotective brother figure he is he will probably keep a close eye on me and make sure that I don’t do anything stupid.

I don't do anything stupid.....

Most of the time………

And that Kuran will probably make sure that won’t ’skip’ classes.

But in my defense, I didn't know where the dorms were.

Soon enough I was inside the dorms. “When did I…..”

‘Okay I really need to get my head out of the clouds before it does become the death of me..’

And who wants to die from the cause of daydreaming?

As quietly as I could I made it to my room. I was about to open the door until- “Where have you been Miss pure-blood?”

I turned around to come face to face with a boy.

He had pale skin, blond hair and electric blue eyes. He was wearing a smirk on his face.

Behind him was a Tall male with brownish-orange hair, orange eyes and he wasn’t as pale as the other vampires in the dorm so far

“Um, can I help you two?” you asked. So far the only person that you trusted was Senri and  the Headmaster.

“Are you really Lord Kaname’s sister?” you thought of your answer for a minute for before saying “No, now I that all wanted to ask me?

Still with a smirk on his face he shook his head “Ruka told us that there is a new purplood and she was his sister, and that you hated the kuran family. Why?”

That's when the orange haired male stepped in.

He put a hand on his shoulder saying ”Hanabusa, we can't just as about her personal life.”

“What? I wanted to know because she, also told me that, Senri is her brother.” He mumbled looking to the side.

He glanced at your face blushing slightly. He had butterflies in his stomach.

He knew what this feeling was and he loved it.

“Okay, hold on a minute! I don't even know your names yet you want to know my personal life?”

You raised your voice a little at the end but you were careful about your volume.

Aido was about to introduce himself but was cut off by Akatsuki.

“My name is Akatsuki and this is-”

“My name is Aido, it's nice to meet you.” he said winking at the (H/C) vampire.

(Are they cousins? It's been so long since I've watched the anime I don't even know if I spelled Akatsuki’s name right)

“My name is (Y/N) Shiki, I am Senri’s adapted sister.” you lied. You really didn't care if you got in trouble.

  If you're not caught lying then you aren't lying. Well, that how you thought about it anyway. Fortunately they bought the lie and didn’t question it.

If they were sceptical of you, then they were really good at masking their emotions. “Senri didn’t tell me he had a sister, or beautiful on for that matter….” Aido muttered under his breath.

You could only make out a few of the words that heh said so you just assumed that it was about you or Senri.

As long as it wasn’t something rude, or perverted you were fine with it.

“Um, can I go to bed now or do you need to ask me something else?” They they shook their heads. “You can, we're sorry to keep you from your sleep, right Aido?” Akatsuki said looking at his cousin.

“Of course! good night (N/N)!” the blue eyed male and his friend began walking away. But of course he turned around and winked at you without him noticing.

You rolled your eyes before closing the door.

You expected for your bed to be there tempting you to relax and sleep.

But no!

Why you ask?

Takuma and Kaname are in your room staring at you.

♤~~~~~~~~~~♛~~~~~~~~~♤

|Hello my beautiful readers! Sorry that this chapter took way longer than the others. School is starting witch means supplies and all that. But i’ll try to update often but school will be hell and trying to work on 2 books at the same time will be a challenge! But i shouldn't complain or make an excuse out of it. I shall see you all in the next update! BYE|

Ps: have a great day/night|