Chapter 21: Dangerous Games

Start from the beginning

"Baby, tell me what you want..." Joshua's voice was raspy and desperate as he looked into my eyes while pressing his hands against my breast. Josh knew what I wanted but it set him off every time he heard me verbally say it out loud. I relished in his touch.

"Mmmhhh, yes baby! Right there." I groaned my pleasure while Joshua kissed and sucked my neck with his thick juicy lips. Those same lips were about to be redirected to sucking my clit in a moment.

"Josh...baby...Please! I want your big black cock fucking me right now. I need you baby." My eyes were hooded as I eyed Joshua moaning at my confession. He loved hearing me talk dirty. And he especially loved hearing me begging him.

Joshua stopped kissing my neck and looked me in my eyes as he spoke next.

"You're wish is my command babe." He stated hoarsely.

Josh and I were laying in the backseat of his SUV which had ample room to accommodate his large form covering my body. I watched patiently as Joshua grabbed a condom from his jeans and slid it over his thick length. His member was so swollen with need, I couldn't help but reach out and pump it a little with my fist. Josh leaned down and moaned a kiss into my mouth before pulling his lips away to question me.

"How do you want it today? Fast or slow?" He asked me this dumb question even though he knew the damn answer. When I was with Josh I only wanted it one way.

"You know I want it hard and fast baby." I stated with a smirk. At the sound of my words, I could see Joshua's eyes darken. Yes, this man was ready to lay his heavy dick on me and I couldn't help the butterflies entering my stomach at the anticipation.

Once protected, Joshua pushed my skirt up and pulled down my panties. He positioned himself right at my entrance. I didn't even get a chance to think or react before he shoved himself deep inside me. Yes!!! This man felt too good! He was like a drug that I was addicted to.

Josh groaned out loudly at entering my tight slit. He paused for a moment so that he could get control of himself. After a few seconds he sighed out his pleasure. He then began to grind his pelvis into me. Every time his pelvis grazed against my swollen clit, a shock of electrical waves coursed throughout my body.

We were ravishing each other and going at it like animals. Right now nothing could stop us. That was, until I opened my eyes and saw a man peaking into the car with absolutely no shame. Holy shit! I squinted my eyes to get a better look at the creep watching us through the car window when realization washed over me. Panic sucked my breathe away when I realized it was my boyfriend, Corey!

What the actual fuck was going on? How did he know where I was? How could I explain my situation?

My mind completely froze, causing me to stop moving. I could tell Joshua noticed a change in my demeanor which caused him to also slow his hips as he peered down at me with questioning eyes. I looked into Joshua's face and was about to warn him but it was too late. I looked past Josh and my voice was stuck in my throat as I watched Corey move around the vehicle. Next, I heard the door handle jiggle and then there was a soft click! A second later and the door was being flung open. Fuck! The door was never locked!

One moment I was in pleasurable bliss and getting fucked by some delicious dark meat and the next thing I knew Corey's face came fully into view and he was taking in the entire situation playing out in front if him. At first I saw a great deal of shock on Corey's face as his eyes widened and his mouth slackened into a gape.

Seeing him standing there and taking in my compromising position had my mind going into overdrive; I needed to come up with a believable excuse fast. I didn't necessarily think my actions through, but once the dread of seeing Corey took over my mind, I overcorrected my mistake and began to scream out as if I were in pain.