Sorry *MUST READ* Sorry *MUST READ*

Sorry *MUST READ*

Hey everyone it's me insanity this is not an update but please read this. By the time you read this I would already be with my grandfather or at home sorry for no update I am trying.

Hello if you know me in person you would know my grandfather has been fighting death and he's losing, well he was in and out of the hospital to rehab and in surgery and he was strong before. My grandfather is on his death bed now he is going to die any day and as I write this I am on my was to him right now to tell him i love him, I'll miss him, and happy birthday. Today's his birthday, and I want him to know that I remembered that he is still loved. My grandfather is a strong man but he is giving in to death. I know some people will be like 'oh she's doing this for attention to get people to read her story' no I'm doing this to tell you I might not be writing much now on and school is just around the corner 'yay'. My family have been through so much deaths and only my family will know them all. I want to thank all of you who are still here and who help me and stand by my side, thank you I love all my readers and followers please know that I don't write for reads or likes or even comments I write for a passion and love of writing. So here is my thanks to all of you for giving me hope every like I get, makes me feel like my writing isn't crap and that people actually like my writing. As I end this know I am driving with my grandmother and uncle up to the rehab center he's in right now you all most likely won't read this till tomorrow or maybe next week but I hope you know if I up date anytime soon it's for my readers cause I don't want to lose anymore people. So here is my good bye and love goodbye insanity.