Sight unseen

I was walking to my last period of the day which was choir when "oops I'm so sorry" said a red head who just ran in to me from behind. "It's fine I haven't seen you around are you new" "oh ya I'm petra" "oh my names rei where you heading" "choir" "oh same I'll take you" "thank you". We walked to are class when we stepped in the teacher smiled "ah you must be Petra rel hello now are you soprano or alto " "soprano" "ok sit any where to the right" "thank you". She turned out to be a good singer "ok guys since it's the second quarter we now give out 2 awards to a female a male singer who have the best voices now the male singer is, eren jaeger and the female is, rei jaeger huh it must run in the family". "Now the second male is berthold Hoover, and the second female is christa lenz yay". I was surprised that I got it but I was thankful. "Eren rei can you both stay after class please we need to talk about are next concert" after class are teacher told use we both will have a song to do a duet together and we get to choose the song. "Thanks a lot" we walked back to the parking lot and I saw Petra and levi hugging and laughing and SHE KISSED HIS CHEEK. "L-levi" "rei it's not what it looks like" "oh rei you know levi that's weird right levi" "what ever levi if you want to be with Petra what ever I'm leaving it's over levi it's done" "what's she talking about" "she's talking about how I was her boyfriend" "what don't you love me you said it yourself that someday in the future we could have a family". "Well reality check that was in 8th grade I'm 19 now so are you" "fine then but I'm not giving up on you levi you'll see".
Time skip brought to you by the fact that I am glad Petra is dead cause bitch he's mine (jk) ((not really))
"Rei c'mon don't eat all the ice cream" "shut up fat head" "we have the same sized head" "shut up dick head" "ok that's understandable" "why do guys suck" "cause girls swallow" "bitch I will cut you I know a duck when I see one" ( I thought over pewds while typing this) "please don't go all pewdiepie on me the last time you did we ended with you siting on me or three hours while eating Taco Bell" "ya I know and I will do it again" "JUST KISS LEVI AND KILL PETRA AND MAKE UP AND GET MARRIED AND HAVE 37 CHILDREN OK JUST LEAVE ME AND MY FOOD ALONE" "barrel" "I HEARD THAT" "YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO DUMB NUT" "ASSBUTT " "DICK LICKER" "TITTY TICKLER" "ya know it" "eww"

A/N:HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE