Studying with a hint of fun

A/N: no dirty minds please I'm 14 it's not going to happen ok

"Wait if you have ab squared what happens" "no listen rei you need to plug these numbers in with these letters and try and find X". "Who the hell puts letters in math" "their call variables and satan did now hush up and finish the god damned homework you idiot" "but it's so hard" "that's what she said" he said as I laid my head in his lap. "Can I has a cookie" "here" he said as he put a cookie in my mouth. "Thank you" "welcome, now what do you get if you divide 144 by 12" "easy 12" "ok now um ok take (7x+4)-(2x+9)" "easy 5x-5" "mmhmm" "cookie me" . The rest of the studying went that way till it was movie time."so what movie do you want to watch" "umm ohh you have this movie" I said as I held up my favorite movie of all time Annabelle (that new movie about the possessed doll ya I really want to see it like really badly) "ok then let's watch it". So as the movie played I was so happy but then a scary part came on and then I jumped out of my skin while screaming a little then levi pulled me close and warped his arms around me. We ended up laying with the back of my head on his chest and is chin on the top of my head with his arms wrapped around my hip. Before I knew it I fell asleep and soon after so did he.

Next morning

I woke up with someone holding me oh wait it was levi "so your finally awake huh" I looked down and noticed I was on top of levi my face flushed red as I got up. "I'm sorry" "it's fine so um well you should get home" "why it's a Saturday" "umm well you should change your clothes we could go out like to get food our hang we could go to the beach" "ohh that sounds nice" "ya so let's get are stuff and head to the beach". I was still sad about what happened yesterday but it's all behind me and he's my friend so why not I mean as long as he's happy so am I. He drove me to my house and I put on a smexy red two peace bikini and put on some shorts and a tank top over. I got my flip flops and my sun glasses and everything else I needed and headed out to levi. He was wearing a tank top that was black with white stripes and black swim trunks and he had on his converse. "Let's go to the beach woohoo" we yelled together as we drove off with are windows down and pierce the veil blasting hell above. As we were at a stop light a guy was checking me out in the car next to us so levi leaned foreword and shock his head 'no' with a straight face as always. The guy got scared from all the piercings and tattoos he had and rolled up his windows. I started laughing while he smirked "what was that" "well he shouldn't have looked at you the was you look at food" "well I'm not taken so I am free to any one" "not when your with me your not". I felt my heart skip a beat as we drove on 'was I really falling for someone this fast'. Once we made it to the beach to took off my shorts and tank and through them in the car. I looked up to see levi staring at me "um are you just going to stand their or what". I wouldn't say I have a nice body but I am not ugly I have a good one I guess I have bigish boobs and I have a big ass and I know it, it's hard to fit in jeans. "Rei what are you doing here" I looked to where the voice came from "eren the hell you doin here I came with my friend levi" "oh me and mikasa are on a date but I won't mind if you guys would like to join" "no we-" "that would be lovely why not " I cut levi off before he could say no. "So where's mikasa" "oh she is in the car she is fixing her self up and all so um about you friend levi is he like your boyfrie- " "no he's not". "Oh good cause I don't want my sister involved with a guy like him he probably smokes and does drugs instead of school" "don't talk about him that way he's a great guy". "you have fellings for him don't you" "shut up and maybe"I said as I looked at the ground like it's the most interesting thing ever made. "Hey c'mon let's head to the water" levi said as he threw me over his shoulder. 'He's lucky I like him' "no no don't throw me in th-" he threw me in the water before I can finish my sentence. What has my life come to.