Christmas

Ok I know I haven't gotten much readers but I'm hoping to get so more so I will be putting it out everywhere tell everybody you know who likes levi about this story and this story takes place in L.A CA ok so it's always hot an it's Christmas time ok love you all.

"Levi get your punk ass out of your house where going to the mall so get you self in to some clothes and get you self out here in to the car". Me, eren, mikasa, and hopefully levi are going Christmas shopping and I am getting two things for levi cause it's his bday and it's in a week. Maybe if he loves it so much we would make out and then fuck the whole night 'hey pervy wake up he's looking at you weird' "oh hey levi um sorry". "Wipe your face your drooling shitty brat". I gasped and did what he said 'what's wrong with him is he on his man period god he's being an ass hat'. "So let's go to the mall woohoo" eren said trying to cut the thickness of tension building up in the car. "Ya let's go woh" I said in a weak voice"
Timeskip brought to you bye levi and his cleaning company called clean you shitty brat
As we arrived to a stop mikasa said something in erens ear and he smiled and kissed her with this look I wish I could understand. I got out of the car an walked up to the door as I heard "rei is that you" "berty it's you and your still as tall as you where in middle school" "so are you it's great to see you". "Who is that giant brat" levi asked "oh that berthold rei and him used to date but he moved away so try had to break up looks like they still like each other" eren said pointing to them hugging "so how are you and Annie". I asked my friend about his girlfriend "oh she's here I'll show you" I walked and I saw and blonde girl in a black and white shirt and black shorts and combat boots. "Hi I'm rei" "ya I know he always talks about you I'm Annie" "ya I know he always talks about you". I said my goodbyes after talking for a while and saw that levi had walked up to the group and handed me a chocolate milkshake. "Thanks levi" "is this you boyfriend" berty asked "no this is my friend levi" "oh so this is te great levi I keep hearing 'oh he's so cute and strong oh I wish I could be his'" "I did not say this and I don't sound like that". I laughed while blushing. "You still cute even when you blush" levi whispered in my ear and kissed my ear. "now look who's the hot one now" he said with a smirk on his face. "That's it your getting fucking condoms for your Christmas present used condoms that is" I yelled at him and once again I said my goodbyes but this time no interruptions involved.
Levi's POV
I walked to hot topic knowing rei loved this store more then her own self. I looked around the store till I saw something she would die to have.
Erens POV
I walked to rue 21 and saw the perfect gift eveR and I knew rei would like so I got them for her.
Mikasa POV
I walked in to game stop for a game rei has been wanting for ever and I froze when I saw it I grabbed it and felt happy knowing,

Levi, eren, and mikasa, "my gift will be the best".