Cheater!Lane x Reader

𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 SaebSallem
Sorry if it's not what you wanted.
🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔
[Y/N]=Your name
[R/G/N]=Random girl's name
🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔
I don't own anything but the plot.
Enjoy!!
🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔

I hummed happily as I skipped over to the Raging Bulls building. "Someone's in a good mood today." A familiar voice chuckled. "Shu!" I said smiling as I wrapped my arms around the red-eyed albino. He returned it before releasing me.

"What's with the basket?" He asked softly as he pointed to the object gripped faithfully in my hand filled to the brim with cookies, candy, and berries. "Oh. It's for Lane." I said smiling. "He didn't tell you? Today's our three year anniversary."

Shu bit his lip as he turned away. "[Y/N]. About Lane." I tilted my head curiously. The albino smiled sadly as he shook his head. "Maybe it's best for you to find out yourself." He said as he motioned me inside.

I hummed softly as we walked into the elevator. Was Lane ok? Was he hurt? Sick? Dead?! I gasped lowly at that last one. "You good?" Shu asked as the elevator stopped at Lane's floor.

I stepped out and turned back to Shu. "I'll wait here." He said. I nodded softly before running towards Lane's room. All kinds of negative thoughts ran through my head as I stopped a few feet away.

A soft squeak at my feet caused my to look down. "Harry?" I asked softly as I knelt down to pick up the small hedgehog. "Why are you not with Lane?" I muttered. Lane loved this critter to death. Hell it took 2 weeks before Lane would let me touch him, let alone hold him.

Harry squealed at me before nuzzling up against the side of my neck. I looked at the critter before shaking my head. I walked up to the door, but I before could knock I heard a giggle. A female's giggle that I didn't recognize.

"Lane?" I asked knocking softly. I heard shuffling and faint mumbles from the other side of the door before it opened. There stood Lane half-dressed. "What now?" He growled.

I huffed as I pushed him back into the room. That's when I saw her. [R/G/N], a team member of the Raging Bulls, sitting half-dressed like Lane on his bed. I bit my lip as I turned to face the purple-haired male.

"Three years Lane. Three years of my love and support." I said in a sickly sweet voice as he stepped back. He knew that I only use that voice when I'm pissed off. "[Y/N]. This-" He tried to say before I cut him off. "Is not what it looks like. Yeah I'm sure. Save it Lane." I said as I walked out.

I growled as I stomped back into the elevator. Shu smiled sadly at me. "So what about this then?" He asked nudging the basket of sweets with his foot. I had been in such a panic to make sure Lane was okay that I forgot it.

"You can have it if you want it." I said as I petted Harry who was still on my shoulder. He squeaked at me as I smiled weakly. "You knew?" I asked the albino. Shu shook his head.

"I figured he was with you after training, but I found out earlier today when he kissed [R/G/N] before practice." I scoffed. "He always told me that he was doing some extra training with you." I said as we stepped out of the elevator.

"[Y/N], wait!!" Lane yelled as he pushed to door to the stairwell open. I growled lowly at him. "Well if it isn't the cheater." I said. "Please [Y/N]." He begged "Just give me another chance. I won't do it again." Harry growled softly from my shoulder. A weak laugh escaped me as a familiar song filled my mind.

What a shame
Didn't wanna be the one that got away, yeah
Big mistake, broke the sweetest promise
That you never should have made

I sang softly as I closed my eyes. Memories of Lane and I replayed in my head as if though they had just happened. The first day we met, our first date, first kiss. Everything.

I'm here on the kitchen floor
You call, but I won't hear it
You said no one else, how could you do this, babe?

I opened my eyes to see how the team had gathered around me and my now ex-boyfriend of three years.

You really blew this, babe
We ain't getting through this one, babe
This is the last time I'll ever call you, babe
This is the last time, this is the last time
This is the last time, I'll ever call you babe

I sighed softly as I smirked. My eyes locked on [R/G/N]. The girl Lane had cheated on me with. "Have fun with my ex." I said. "Just know that a cheater is always a cheater." I scoffed as I turned my attention to Shu.

"Thank you for telling me." I said. He nodded softly as I placed Harry on his shoulder. The creature squeaked softly at me. "I'm fine sweet one." I reassured him. "I'll be here early tomorrow for training." Shu smiled softly before I turned towards the door.

"Goodbye, Babe." I growled at Lane before I walked out leaving him to wallow in his shame. It's his fault for cheating in the first place, because I never wanted to be the one that got away.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
A/N: Requests are open, so don't be ashamed to ask. Ask on the "Request Page Open" chapter of this book or PM me for a story.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please remember to comment and vote.
Love y'all😘