Chapter 20- Hot Car

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I can even do better than that," she said, "You said you want guidance, Comrade?"

"Da," was all I could manage. I hadn't even been able to say it in English.

I heard the engine start back up and felt the car pulling back out onto the road. I felt Rose take my hand in hers and move my fingers so that only one was extended, then pulled my hand to near where her face would be. "You'll want to start with just the pad of your finger on my clit," she told me, "And, if you can, you'll always want to start with it wet."

An instant later, I felt her soft, warm tongue circling my fingertip, shooting heat straight to my cock as I imagined what else she could do with her beautiful mouth. Then, Rose guided the moistened finger to her already-wet folds, pushing the finger between them, up against her entrance. Rose let out a deep breath.

"Mmm, Comrade, I can't tell you how nice it'll be to not have to be quiet while your fingers are there," Rose purred.

Rose's hand was still pressed against mine when she wrapped and overlaid her left hand with my own, pressing down on the extended finger slightly. "Do you feel that, Comrade?" she asked, moving her finger from side to side slightly, "Right there?"

As my finger tilted back and forth from her guidance, I felt a small bump that began to grow swollen and rigid. Rose pulled her hand away and I circled the little spot with my finger. I asked her, "You mean this?"

"Yesss ..." she nearly hissed, "Tha-that's my clit." I swirled my finger over it again and Rose took a shaky deep breath, making both of us more aroused. "Very good, Comrade," she told me, "Do you think you could find it by touch on your own now?"

I answered her honestly, "I don't know, but I'd love to try."

Rose pulled my hand away and put it in my lap, saying, "Go for it."

I could almost hear the man-eating smile in her tone of voice. I want to marry this woman. I extended my hand towards her core and she told me, "Nuh-uh-uh, Comrade. Start at the knee," placing my hand back on her knee.

As I began to trail my hand up her leg again, she reminded me, "Wet."

Obediently, I took my finger to my mouth licked it, running my tongue across it in tiny little licks, savoring the taste of her on it and making sure it was thoroughly dampened. I heard Rose moan and knew I was doing something right. Her moan, the brief touching of her core I already had, and her taste were driving me crazy already.

I placed my hand back on her knee, careful to keep the wetted finger from touching her yet, and began trailing my hand up her silky bare leg. I knew she would prefer me to move slowly, but it was excruciating not to just bury my finger inside her and feel her clamp down on me. Once my fingers traced the length of her leg and I felt the warmth of her little honeypot approaching, I slid my wet finger out and extended it to her folds. It took me a few seconds to get it in the right spot, but I knew when I had found it, both by the different feel of that spot and by Roza's breathy moan.

"Very, very good, Comrade," she told me. I was beginning to love her little nickname for me as I heard it in this tone of voice from her. "Now, can you circle that spot with your finger? Just little tiny circles right there?"

I did as Roza asked. Each time my fingers made another revolution, she would moan again and her moans got louder each time. As the sounds of her pleasure filled the car, my dick was straining against my zipper more and more.

As my finger continued to circle, Roza told me between moans, "That whole area is going to be very sensitive, but a lot of the nerve endings are focused on my clit. If you wanted, you could probably even get me to come with just that spot. On the other hand, once you've gotten me going, there's no reason not to explore a little. You could insert a finger inside now, if you'd like. But you might want to stimulate my clit more while you do it."