•1•

[Thursday.]
'Perrie...'
Perrie had just open the front door. By the time she put her bag on the table and took her shoes off, she already heard her name been called three times.
'Perrie! An answer would be great, sweetheart.' Someone shouted again from the other room.
Perrie sighed and whispered. 'An "Hello, how are you? How was school?" would be great as well.'
She then walked into the kitchen where her stepmum was sitting at the table, phone in one hand and laptop open in front of her.
'Hey Jane. Did you call me?' She faked a smile.
Jane told whoever was at the other end of the phone to wait a moment. 'Perrie, love, I'm so sorry. I got caught up with this work thing and Caitlin's got football practice in twenty minutes. Do you mind taking her?'
Perrie rolled her eyes, tired already of Jane's requests, just like any typical teenager. 'I don't even know where it is.'
'It's just round the corner, in the big field. Cait knows the way. She's getting her stuff ready. Thank you, you're a star.'
Jane picked back up her phone whilst frantically tapping on her keyboard.
'Great.' Perrie left the room and dragged herself upstairs to get changed. She had just moved into her dad's house, with his wife and their 7-years-old daughter. In her almost 17 years of life, Perrie never recalled spending so much time around her dad's family and was still getting used to it.
After changing into something more comfortable, Perrie picked up her headphones and house keys and went into her sister's bedroom. 'Caitlin, are you ready for football?'
'Are you taking me?'
'Yes. C'mon, let's go.'
'Where's my mum? I can't find my water bottle.'
'Go and get one then.'
'I can't reach the cupboard!'
'I'll find you one, you go and put your shoes on please.'
Jane was right and it didn't even take ten minutes for them to reach the place where the football practice was held. Caitlin left her bag with Perrie and run to see her friends. Perrie smiled seeing all those little children in their football gear. Caitlin seemed to be the smallest in her team, mainly because there were only two girls.
Perrie sat a couple of feet away from the pitch and put her headphones on, planning onto spending the following 50 minutes listening to music and scrolling her Instagram. After the first 25 minutes of warm up, the children started to play a match between them and Perrie ended up really enjoying watching her little sister play.
Caitlin run back to Perrie at the end of her lesson. Perrie stood up and hugged her. 'Did you see when I scored a goal?'
'I surely did. You're great, kid!'
'Let's go home so I can tell my mum and dad how good I was!'
Perrie laughed and held Caitlin's hand, starting to walk away when someone shouted Caitlin's name. They both turned back.
Perrie saw a boy walking towards them. He was the perfect description of the saying 'tall, dark and handsome.' His brown eyes were so intense and his freckles were shining in the sun. How did she not notice him at all in the past 50 minutes?!
'Yes Alex?'
'Is your dad not here? Or your mum?'
Caitlin's pointed at Perrie. 'My sister took me today.'
Alex smiled at Perrie. 'Hi. I've got some paperwork for your parents. Can I leave them with you? I'll need them back next week.'
'Yeah, sure.'
'Sweet, thanks. See you next week Cait, great job today love.'

'We're back!'
Perrie and Caitlin walked in the house and went straight into the kitchen where Perrie's dad, Alexander, and Jane were cooking dinner.
'Just in time. Dinner will be ready in a minute.'
'What are we having?'
'Tuna pasta.'
'Great, I'm starving.'
Alexander put the plates on the table whilst the girls sat down. 'How was school Perrie?'
'It was alright. Boring as usual.'
'Glad to see you're enjoying college.' He laughed. 'What about you Cait?'
'School was good. I've got 10/10 in my spelling test today.'
'Good job! What about football?'
'I scored a goal daddy! It was so good, wasn't it Pez?!'
'Oh yeah, so good!' Perrie winked at her sister.
Jane started to dish out the pasta. 'Well done angel. What did Coach Mark say?'
'He wasn't there. It was just Alex and Christian today.'
Perrie interrupted them. 'Oh yeah, they gave me some paperwork for you to sign and bring back next week. I left it on the table in the living room.'
'I think it's for next week's match, but I'm not sure. Alex didn't say.' Caitlin's shrugged.
Perrie swallowed her mouthful of pasta, then casually asked. 'Who was that boy, Alex?'
'It's coach Mark's son. And Christian as well. They help coach Mark but when he's not there, Alex is in charge because he's the older brother.'
'How old are they?'
Caitlin looked at her sister with a clueless expression, so Jane answered Perrie. 'Christian is most certainly your age. Alex must be 18, maybe 19.'
'Oh, okay.'
Perrie's dad started to tease her. 'I see... someone enjoyed taking their little sister to football practice!'
Perrie felt her cheeks burning. 'I was just curious, that's all. I'm pretty sure I've met them before anyway.'
'Their dad was a professional footballer, their mum was an actress on the West End. They're pretty well known. Well, round here anyway.'
Perrie, who initially said she thought she knew the boys just to create a distraction, now started to wonder if maybe she did know them for real.

Later that evening, Perrie did what every 16 years old would do: social media stalking.
It didn't take her long to find the Facebook page for her sister's football team and from there, Alex's profile. She had to admit, there was something very attractive about the guy. From Alex's pictures, Perrie finally recognised his mum.
'That's where I know them from!'

[Hello everyone :) I'm back lol
I haven't been away for long to be fair haha
I started writing this book months ago and never went anywhere with it, up until the last couple of weeks or so when I finally managed to put together a fair few chapters :)
The beginning is a bit slow and it will take a moment before getting to the interesting part ;) but I'm hoping you guys will enjoy it :)
Let me know your first impressions, it would mean a lot to me :)
Peace and love to everyone xxx]