~Twenty-Seven~

______

TAE HYUNG know that he can't have JIN. He want to forget him. He want him to be happy. He used J-HOPE to forget him.

He want to see JIN smiling again. Happy .

TAEHYUNG have transferred to the new college. He is happy he got promoted too.

He and J-HOPE are dating now.

They are happy but TAEHYUNG haven't give him that place where was JIN.He sometimes ask about JIN.

J-HOPE felt something and sometimes ask why he is asking about him,TAEHYUNG always make an excuse as JIN was TOPPER. So that's why.

..

JIN was so silent and alone in between the hate-full eyes, glares and words. He want to cry out scream but opposite to it. He locked his feeling and tears in his heart. He became strong to hear all this.

.

After GRANNY came back from hospital from her regular treatment. JIN insisted to stay with her to sleep which she happily let happen. She also miss her son.she want to know. She is so distant from him.

They ate dinner and this time ABOOJI was also there. They happily spend the day but JIN was so silent.

It pain the both.

JIN went in room with GRANNY.

GRANNY sat on the bed. JIN came with her medicine. She took it. JIN after some minutes came and sat beside her. He put his head in GRANNY lap. She started to brush his hair. Making him feel good.

"i MISSED this"

granny spoke messaging JIN.

"me too. I miss my GRANNY so much. Please granny get well soon . I don't wanna go there again."

"why? Did something happen?"

"...."

"JIN..."

"...I don't wanna go there please.."

"..."

"i miss him"

"who.?."

"i wanna remember him"

he sat up. Made eye contact with her.

"..."

JIN hold her hand tightly as he controlled his tears from falling.

"isn't there any way? Granny please I want him"

He broke down tears starting to fall.She hugged him trying to calm him down.

"granny please I want him. I miss him. I see him in my dreams.I wanna remember him.why his face is not clear?"

"granny do something....I can't live without him. Whenever I have nightmares I wanna hug him to sleep."

"i-I can't sleep now.. I think I'll die. Where is he?I wanna see him"

GRANNY don't know what to do she just rubbed his back to make him calm down. YOONGI was standing by the door watching all this he also broke down. He wanted to save JIN but he failed. He want him to be happy.

After half an hour. JIN passed out from crying. HIS FACE was red. After she laid him down. She broke into tears. She always took JIN as his son after his own son left her.(I'll make a special chapter on he life 🤫😉)

She have to do something. She is thinking. Then after hours she came up with an idea. She have to discuss with YOONGI.But YOONGI was not in city so she will wait for him.

JIN is losing himself. She have seen the cuts on his arms. She have to do something.So she called YOONGI to come early so she could talk.

.

.

After 2 month when JIN was not there.

"SIR I wanna talk to you about something"

YOONGI was in his office he nodded and gestured her to sit.

"YOU said I can take decision about jin. As you trust me with JIN right sir?"

YOONGI nodded her to continue.

"In a month there is a trip going to BUSAN after JIN exams and graduation. So.."

"so?"

"i want him to go there.."

"why?..don't you know what happened there?"

"i know sir but don't you know JIN is breaking up?..you haven't seen the scars on his body. He is harming himself.he can't suffer. He want him.we can't do this. What if he end up his life? What will you do? I can't lose him..may be he remember everything. He wants to remember him.. he love him. Please...."

GRANNY started crying at end. She can't suffer seeing him like that.YOONGI remember that night when JIN was begging to remember everything. He got silent again,after some minutes.

"okay"

"really?"

GRANNY asked happily.she stood up to go..

"but.."

"but?"

"with his guard"

"cool thank you sir...so much"

.

.

.

On the other hand..

JUNGKOOK was sitting lifeless on the sofa at a wedding store where his far cousin was selecting her wedding dress.

"what is taking you so long?"

"WHAT JUNGKOOK?WE MARRY ONLY ONCE..I WANT EVERYTHING PERFECT"

"yeah whatever"

"YOU will come to my wedding right?"

"...."

"please jung..don't... please come..."

"i won't"

He said stormed out from the store leaving her alone.
............

.
.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ