"Heh. So he's coaching? I've got to go take a look at that myself."

"Well, I won't hold you back. The schools just up the hill." Shimada pointed out.

"Nice one! I'll drop by soon, see ya!" He walked out of the door cheerfully.

-

"Nice kill!"

"I got it!"

"One more!"

The familiar sounds of trainers squeaking on the gym floor, the yells and signals or teammates as they flew around the room brought back many memories for Seiji. For a moment, he just stood there listening to it before taking a deep breath and walking up to the door. He slipped his phone into his pocket and rested his headphones around his neck as he stepped in.

No one had noticed the new arrival as he appeared. They continued on with their practice and stayed focus.

"OI, LITTLE RED! FOCUS!" A voice yelled out causing the new arrival to avert his attention from the players to the cross armed male closely observing the game.

Ready to call out to him, he was quickly cut off with a loud yell.

"NOYA!"

"I GOT IT!"

"ITS OUT!"

"WATCH IT!"

He snapped his head back around to see a player in a receiving position. As the ball hit his arms, the force of it caused the ball to lose control and fly towards the door... also where he himself was standing.

The ball was heading straight for his face and approached with great power. Moving quickly and on instinct, Seiji swung his hand in front of his face, palm towards the ball. As it hit the skin of his hand, it spun a few times before he gripped it and held it in place.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Some one yelled.

"HOLY CRAP! SORRY DUDE!"

"IT HIT HIS FACE?!"

"Heh..." a laugh left the boys lips, "I'm good!" He grinned, moving the ball from in front of his face and holding it up.

"Woah! You caught it?!" The boy with the blonde strand of hair gawked.

"Impressive!" A bright ginger haired boys eyes lit up.

"Oi ya old geezer, you've got some promising players here." He quickly threw the ball up and hit it, float serving it away from him as he tilted his head to look at the 'old geezer'.

"HEY, WHO ARE YOU TO SA-" Coach Ukai yelled as he stared at the grinning boy.

"what the HELL! SEIJI!? WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!" He ran over to the boy and put him into a headlock, ruffling his hair and patting his back as he stood back up.

"Surprise?" He shrugged, fixing his hair into a neater ponytail.

"Uh... coach?" The captain of the boys asked as they all stood here dumbfounded.

"Oh... right uh. Well you guys, this is Kiya Seiji. Seiji, this is the Karasuno volleyball team."

"Sorry for intruding guys, it's nice to meet you!" The new boy bowed quickly and smiled warmly at the group.

A few of the boys faces heated up slightly as they watched the joyful boy before them but quickly shook themselves out of it.

"Well uh, it's nice to meet you!" The captain greeted him.

"Hm. You two seem pretty well acquainted?" A silver haired boy said what the others had all been wondering.

"Unfortunately." Seiji pouted, earning a punch on the shoulder from the older male.

"This git's my nephew." Ukai said with a small smile.

The team did a few double takes between the two before slumping the shoulders and tilting their heads, "HUH?!"

Seiji stuck out his tongue and put up a peace sign, "I know right, the looks of my family skipped him."

"WOAH! YOU HAVE A TONGUE PIERCING?!" The loud buzz cut boy grabbed his face, startling the boy.

"Oh- yeth?" He replied.

"TANAKA! Don't just go grabbing his face!" The silver haired boy scolded him as he moved the loud boys hand away, "sorry about him."

"Don't worry about it." He shook it off.

"Woah, your eyes..." the silver haired boy said out loud without meaning too.

"Hm?" Everyone else became curious before closing in on the new boy.

"They're beautiful!" The gentle giant muttered.

"Heterochromia, one blue one green." Seiji stared at them all.

"Enough fawning!" The coach huffed. "take a short break and introduce yourselves."

Once introductions were over, the team proceeded with their practice and Seiji stood on the sidelines with their coach.

"So, you going to explain why you're visiting at a time like this?" His uncle asked.

"Visiting? Oh, you might want to add a 'permanently' in front of that." Seiji smirked.

"What?!" He snapped his head to face the boy, "you guys moved over here?"

"Just me."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. I got my own apartment and here I am."

"But you're already a few weeks into the second year!"

"I know I know, I just... needed to get away?"

Ukai, being slightly skeptic about this whole thing, let out a sigh before rubbing his face. "Are you going to be able to take care of yourself?"

"Seriously! Don't worry about me, I know how to take care of myself. I'll send you my address as well you can stop worrying."

"If you're sure..."

"I should head off though, I'm gonna go grab some things from your store and I'll unpack a bit more." Seiji began excusing himself.

"Right, stay safe."

"You got it old man." He smirked, "it was nice to meet you all, see you guys soon!" He waved to the others.

"You too!" They all called back.

"Bye pretty boy!" Tanaka yelled, earning a whack ok the head from Ennoshita.

"Hah, see ya~~" he winked before leaving.