My god, the fire in his stare set my core ablaze. My breath became shallow as did his. Never breaking eye contact, I felt every nerve in my body shooting off sparks in every direction. He stopped mere inches from my lips. Breathing heavily, we both paused, waiting for the other to react. When neither of us pulled away our lips crashed together almost of their own accord. The heat from his kiss radiated straight to my core. My arms found their way around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. His eager hands found the backs of my thighs. Quickly they slid up and grabbed my ass, lifting me up into his arms. Instantly I gasped, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth with a deep throaty groan. He sat on the couch and continued to knead my ass with both hands as his tongue massaged mine. I rubbed my throbbing center against his bulge that I felt growing beneath me. He tightened his grip on me and pushed me down against him as he thrust his hips up and into me. "Jesus Katya. You are so fucking sexy. You drive me crazy." His member felt huge and rock hard. I started grinding my hips, rubbing my sex up and down the length of his shaft. "Ahhhh shit!" His eyes met mine both full of hunger and need. "You like that? Does that feel good?" I couldn't help the salacious tone of my words. Something passed through his eyes, almost primal as an animalistic growl emanated from deep within his chest.

He grabbed my sweater and yanked it over my head before ripping my bra from my body. He tossed the torn fabric to the floor and within seconds my nipple was in his mouth. ""Oh fuck David...mmmm," he moaned as he moved back and forth, sucking my nipples and kneading my tits. "That feels so good David." He groaned as he grabbed my hair in his fist, kissing me roughly. "Fuck, it turns me on when you moan my name like that." Reaching under my ass he lifted me as he stood. While kissing me frantically he walked with me to my room and kicked the door closed behind us. Suddenly he slammed my back up against the wall, pinning my body with his. Again our mouths hovered over one another as we panted, staring into each other's eyes. Taking his face in my hands I began to kiss him tenderly. As our tongues twirled around one another he let out a low whimper. Letting my legs down slowly he unfastened my blue jeans. Reluctantly breaking our kiss he slid them down my legs along with my panties.

He pulled away with an intense look of desire as he knelt before me. He cautiously ran his hands up my naked thighs. Peppering my legs with gentle kisses he lifted my leg over his shoulder. I inhaled sharply when I felt his warm wet tongue slide up the inside of my thigh. "Ooh David...." I said his name breathlessly and felt his fingers dig into my flesh. My breath caught when I felt his hot breath hovering over my pulsating center. Leisurely his thick tongue traveled over the entire length of my folds. The feeling was incredible and my legs were instantly shaking. "My god baby, you are drenched. You taste so sweet, I could lick you all day." Without hesitation his tongue plunged into my wetness and I almost buckled over from the pleasure. "Oh fuck David, your tongue feels too good.... Don't stop, please don't stop..."

I felt him moan into my pussy as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto his face. He alternated between sucking and nibbling my clit to delving his tongue deep inside me. I grabbed a fist full of his hair as I felt myself getting closer to orgasm. My breathing became faster as his moans increased and he wrapped his arms around my hips encouraging me to cum in his mouth. "Mmmmm ...... Mmmmmhmmmm." His moans grew exuberant and he pulled me down harder as I rode his face faster. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum in your mouth David. Oh god...." I shuddered through my orgasm and he held me steady until every wave had passed. "You are so damn hot when you cum."

Standing he kissed me, softly at first but soon our passion grew. His lips wandered down my jawline toward my neck. My need for him is building once again. I took his hand and ran his fingers up my inner thigh. His head snapped up, his eyes locking with mine. His breathing swallowed as I slid two of his fingers inside me. I felt his body tremble against mine. "Fuck...." he muttered under his breath. Slowly he pushed his fingers deep inside me before pulling them almost all the way out. I reached down and rubbed my clit as I watched him. He stared down, mesmerized by the sight of his fingers going in and out of me. "Baby, you're so swollen and tight. I just want to bury my cock so deep inside you." He removed his fingers and licked them clean, his eyes half closed in ecstasy. I reached down and grabbed his hard cock causing his eyes to fly open wide. He was so thick my hand barely fit around him. I rubbed my slender hand up and down his length as I looked into his eyes. "I want you inside me, I want you now." His eyes darkened with lust as he lifted me up and pinned me to the wall. "Are you sure you want this Katya?" His tone was hopeful even as his voice quivered. "Are you?" I felt him tremble and his eyes searched mine as he answered. "Yes Katya, I always have."

He slid his tip inside me and I began to feel him stretching me open. "Ah shit, that's big." I cried out in surprise and my arms tightened around him. "Are you okay? Do you want to stop?" He instantly stilled, his words full of concern. I smiled as I grabbed his neck and placed my forehead against his. "Don't stop David, I want you." He growled from his throat as he pushed further into me. OH MY GOD! He was so thick! It hurt but I knew when I adjusted it's going to feel so good. I pushed back into him, encouraging him to keep going and eventually he sat completely inside me. I had never felt that full before. His dick was massive but felt amazing inside me. I gradually started to move up and down causing him to whimper and moan. "Fuck me David." That's all the encouragement he needed. He began to move, slowly at first then gradually faster and harder. He had me fixed against the wall as he pounded into my pussy hard. "Uh uh uh uh ...... fuck you feel so good and you're so damn tight around my cock. I want to cum inside you Katya."

Holding me by the back of my thighs he carried me over to the bed. He laid me down and slid his arms under my legs. He went back to pounding into me hard and fast. "Oh god you're so deep. Don't stop. Fuck me harder. I'm so close, baby," I gasped as I clung to him tightly. "Cum with me baby. I wanna feel you cum on my cock." My body started to quiver and my inner walls clamped down around him. I felt his hot release as it shot inside me. Dropping my legs he thrust a few more times, both of us shaking with mini spasms. Out of breath and sweating we held on to each other. When I felt him start to move away I clutched him tighter in my arms. "No, don't go yet. I-I want you inside me a little longer. Please." He looked down at me and brushed his fingers so softly across my cheek. He leaned in and swept his lips over mine. "Don't worry Katya, I'm staying right here."

He rolled his hips leisurely as he peered into my eyes. I arched into him, moaning deeply. I could feel him getting harder inside of me as I thrust my hips toward him. Soon we were in a slow steady rhythm with our eyes locked on one another. No words passed between us, only moans and groans we couldn't hold back as the delicious ecstasy took over. Our kisses became frenzied and electric. We devoured one another as our bodies collided in perfect harmony. Reading each other's bodies we are soon cumming together again. We continued clutching onto each other as waves of euphoria washed over us. I pulled him to me and buried my head in his chest. With my arms under his I latched onto him tightly leaving no space between us. I don't know how long we laid there before we fell asleep. When I woke I was still in his arms. We were under the covers and my head was resting on his chest. When I moved his arm tightened around me and I liked it. I found myself supporting my chin on his chest so I could watch him sleep. He looked so peaceful. I could tell he was dreaming because he was mumbling and smiling. I traced a finger across his mouth and his lips pursed as if to kiss it. He continued his murmurs, squeezing me briefly as if verifying I was still there. I laid my head back on his chest thinking about last night and how amazing it was. It was honestly the best sex I've had. I never woke up in anyone's arms the next day. My chest felt warm and fuzzy and I liked it. I snuggled in closer and he turned to his side, wrapping his other arm around me. He pulled me into him with a quiet moan. I closed my eyes and soon drifted back to sleep.

A short time later I was awakened by a soft tickling sensation on my neck. Giggling, I opened my eyes and found David behind me nibbling on my shoulder. "Good morning." His voice was full of tenderness and he ran his fingers over my cheek before cupping my face. He placed a soft kiss on my eager lips. "Good morning yourself." We both stared with silly grins plastered across our faces. "I hope you're hungry." He motioned to the end of the bed. There was a tray loaded with breakfast foods, juice, coffee, and a single long stemmed red rose in a vase. My smile brightened and I sat up and kissed him gently on the cheek. He nuzzled into my neck leaving a trail of tingles as his tongue trailed up to my ear. "How are you so damn beautiful first thing in the morning?" He whispered his words into my ear before pulling away to catch my eye. I blushed like I was fourteen. What was happening here? He grinned as he pulled the breakfast tray up to us. We settled against the headboard and ate while stealing glances at one another the entire time.