Anabella put a plate with more croissants on the table, sat down, stretched her long legs on the opposite chair and interrupted her, "So... you found a strange guy in the middle of tundra with nobody around just him and you... Do you know how it sounds? Like a perfect scenario for a thriller. Jess are you for real?" and she bit into a pillowy treat filled with chocolate.

"Anabella!" Jessica looked annoyed, but that didn't stop her to speak with her mouth full of a delicious croissant. "Give me some credit! Do you think that I would jeopardize my safety, yours and my son's? He is a checked source. Professor Stuart recommended him when he studied Russian dialects in Krasnoyarsk."

"So, you want to take Kevin, huh? "Anabella mused about that while chewing her food. She thought about Jessica's twelve-year-old son. Lanky, happy go lucky child with a mop of brown hair like his mommy. Kevin was a nice kid but had zero interest in history so Anabella could not comprehend her sister's plans. She wondered now how Jessica convinced him to spend his summer vacation in the middle of nowhere. Whatever it was, she was sure it was worthwhile.

"I think it could do him good to be away from electronics and all the modern amenities for some time," Jessica smiled slyly as if reading Anabella's mind, "He would learn to appreciate everything he's got. You see I can kill two birds with one stone. I'll do my research and teach Kevin some life lessons. Also, some physical labor will do him good..."

"Hold on, hold on!" Anabella put down her coffee with disbelief, "I thought you were inviting me for vacation. What physical labor are we talking about?"

"Yyyees..." Jessica tried to fix her mistake of giving too much information, "It will be a vacation slash a little work on the farm."

"That's a no from me," Anabella answered quickly, "Sorry Jess. As much as I love to tend to my garden, I am not very keen on working on the farm. You know I hate bugs and other little creatures. There could be snakes and what not. I will find something to occupy my summertime right here." She shook her head decisively, walked to the living room and plopped on the sofa.

"Look Bell..." Jessica moved across the living room and sat down next to her. She looked around the room. It was not much to look at, one had to admit. Although tastefully decorated, in everybody has opinion, it was still just a tiny living room. Like the rest of Anabella's cottage. Everything was tiny but Anabella was happy it belonged to her. When Jessica's eyes looked back at her sister, she continued. "I've been worrying about you. Since you came back from New York you don't look happy. You're bitter and sarcastic. You've been through a lot and I thought that it would be good for you. Just being in a different place would make you look at things from a new perspective. You would forget about everything and make a new plan for the future. I think when you come back you would feel refreshed, ready for a new chapter in your life. You've been either working or sulking away at home for way too long. I also really want Kevin to have the experience, but I would not feel comfortable leaving him alone on the farm while I'm driving around the countryside. It would be a win win situation for all of us. You two feel comfortable together and nobody else is available for such a long vacation."

Anabella groaned, "Why are you doing this to me?!!! You know I love you and I would do anything for you. You always find a reasonable explanation for everything and manage to convince me."

They both laughed. Jessica got up, returned the glass to the sink and said, "I am sure you will love it. You like travelling, so it will be an exciting adventure for you. I must go now. I have to do groceries and cook something for my men. I'll let you know more details when I get them myself. I need to get all the approvals and then I will be able to give you a more exact date. When will you be done with work this year?"

"June 13th."

"That works nicely with my plans. I will talk to you soon. Bye honey," Jessica kissed Anabella at the front door and walked over to her car.