30

I opened up my eyes to find my lying on the ground in another place.

As I got up I was amazed by how beautiful it world around me was.

It was a field of lilacs from as far as my eyes could see and a light breeze made the flowers sway

It was a field of lilacs from as far as my eyes could see and a light breeze made the flowers sway. In the middle of the field, there stood a single tree.

I decided to make my towards it think that if I do I could get a better view of the field and to find if there was a way out of here.

~~~~~~

The closer I got the closer I could see a pink human figure standing by the tree. 

I stopped walking and a single thought came to mind but I quickly dismissed it.

"It can't be" I said to myself.

'It's a gem no doubt but why are they here?' I thought. 

'Maybe they could tell me what's going on and why I'm here' 

With that, I sprinted over towards the tree.

Once I made it to the tree I could help but stare at there backs in disbelief

It was the same gem that took me as her own and left me years later.

Pink Diamond.

What was left of the breeze turned dead and could as I feel something inside me was turned on fire as I clenched my fist and took deep breaths in trying to calm, myself.

She turned around to finally face me.

She smiled.

"Y/n. I'm so glad to see you again"

I sneered at her.

"I find that hard to believe" I told her coldly as I crossed my arms and stared at her.

Her smile fell into a slight frown.

"I wasn't expecting you to react this way"

"And I wasn't expecting you to lie to almost everyone that you came across but hey today is just filled with disappointments"