Before anyone could register anything there was an explosion near Izuku. If 1A didn't know any better they would've guessed it was a villain but they guessed it was Bakugou. Which of course was correct.

Bakugou's pov.

So this stupid nerd LIED to ME?! I'm going to kill that damn nerd! He's been playing with me this whole time?!

3rd person pov.

Izuku moved away just in time to avoid the explosion that was obviously aimed at his direction by none other than Bakugou.

Izuku: "What the fuck man?! What's your problem?!"

Bakugou: "So you've been lying and playing with me this whole time?! you think you're better than me now that you have some stupid extras to back you up?!"

Izuku: "It's not lying and playing with you it's called 'I don't need to report to whenever something happens in my life'. Plus since when did you care about me?! You don't even know me! And quit acting like I just cheated on you...It's weird"

Bakugou: "I've known you since diapers of course I know you!"

Izuku: "Okay then, What's my favorite color? Favorite food? Birthday? Hobbies? Games? Music? Clothes? My dislikes?"

Once Izuku finished his statement Bakugou was stunned. He really didn't know anything about Izuku what so ever. After Izuku was left satisfied with his silence he turned and walked away with his group.

Everyone followed behind them quietly as the group ahead led them to the building. Once they reached the building Snipe and his class went back to their own classroom as some of them had to go to the agency they intern at. Snipe wanted to figure out who they were and what they were hiding but chose not to interfere with the matter as it was something more on the personal level.

While they were walking towards the classroom the group ahead of them started talking amongst themselves and eventually broke into a fit of laughter. It was then did the classroom see a real genuine smile instead of a strained one. The only time they saw a genuine smile from him was when he help someone random, and when he saved Eri and kota.

Once they reached the classroom the group stayed at the front of the classroom as everyone else went to their assigned seat. Aizawa went to lean on his desk with nezu on his shoulder.

Nezu: "How did you meet them?"

Izuku: "In America when I visited my dad with my mom"

Diana: "A young group of crackheads was born ever since"

The group laughed at Diana's comment while everyone else thought the worst.

Uraraka: "You said that was your boyfriend, is he really?"

Damien: "Duh bitch, what did you think he was straight?!"

She stayed quiet which made the group break into a fit of laughter which made them seem like a group of phycos. After a while their laughter died down.

Izuku: "Ma'am, I'm as gay as they get. Oh and I don't  like you, never did never will."

Mina: "But you blushed whenever you were around her!"

Momo: "You could hardly form a sentence near her!"

Tsuyu: "It's pretty obvious that you like her and choose to lie and make her jealous" *kerro*

Hakagure: "you literally stuck to her like a piece of gum sometimes."

Jirou: "Whenever we did group assignments, you would only look for her"