Best friends?!

The next day

Izuku's pov

In front of the 1a door.

I walked into class with Denki and Sero and we were immediately bombarded questions, the main one was where we were and what were we doing that we didn't come until second class to come.

"Helping my mom took a lot longer than I expected so I slept at my house. I ran into them while running an emergency errand and they offered to help so they did and they slept over."

They were still suspicious of the answer but dropped it as they saw Mr. Aizawa waking up for the second class.

Aizawa: "Where's your late pass?"

We handed our pass and took our seat and then class started.

20 minutes before the end of class, Mr. Aizawa had an announcement to make.

Mr. Aizawa: Today we will be having a temporary visitor, the visitor said he came looking for someone, I'm going to sleep, wake me up if someone's dying... or something I don't know"

After what Mr. Aizawa said, I started thinking a little. I hear a knock and looked over to Mr. Aizawa who stopped mid way zipping up his sleeping bag.

*knock knock*

Mr. Aizawa: "Come in. "

I looked foward to it because I knew who was coming and that made my day better.

3rd person pov

The guest entered the classroom, and was quickly greeted by eager stares. The guest saw the person they were looking for and yelled out:

Lewis: "How's my baddest bitch?!"

Izuku: "Lewis!"

Everyone stared at them as if they grew a second head. Izuku got up and pulled Lewis into a bone crushing hug.

Lewis: "a-alright bitch t-too strong..!"

Izuku quickly let go. Lewis let out a quick breath of relief.

Izuku: "Bullshit, I know you said you were coming but I didn't think you'd come to the school. What are you doing here?"

Lewis: "Y'know just a little friendly visit"

Izuku: "Lies. Tell me later but for right now, what do you plan on doing now that you're here?"

Lewis: "Well, first I want out of school so are you coming with?

Izuku: "Can't, I just got here about half an hour ago."

Lewis: "Oh shit. What the hell were you doing that you got here late?"

Izuku: "Oh I was helping mom with a couple of things"

Lewis was going to say something else but It didn't take long before their reunion was interrupted.

Everyone else: "You know him Midoriya/deku?!

Izuku forgot he was still in class and lewis simply didn't want to acknowledge them. He's heard about some of their hang outs and bullshit so he knew who he didn't like.

Lewis walked up to the podium to introduce himself much to his disapproval. He'd rather go on a mission than to be acquainted with any of them.

Lewis: "My name is lewis, I already hate 97% of you, Any questions?"

Quite a couple hands went up, despite the rude introduction, I knew what a couple of questions would be about. And just to Izuku's luck Lewis picked Uraraka...

Lewis: "What do you need kirby?"

Uraraka: "M-my name is Ochako Uraraka, not kirby...

Lewis: "You still answered though so it is now"

Uraraka: "..."

Lewis: "Say what you have to say because I don't have all day."

Uraraka: "My question for you is... How do you know deku? "

Lewis: "We are best friends, well part of a group"

Bakugou: "Well obviously, how'd you two idiots meet?! I've known this nerd my whole life and he never had any friends, let alone a group of them."

Izuku: "Well obviously you don't, so-"

Bakugou: "Wanna fight deku?!"

Izuku: "No."

Bakugou: "Hah?! You too scared aren't ya!"

Izuku: " No just don't feel like wasting my time and energy."

Bakugou was about to say something else until Lewis interrupted him.

Lewis: "Alright next, half n half!"

Todoroki: "Why'd you say that you already hate 97% of use when you haven't even met us before?"

Izuku: "What? You guys thought you were the only ones that knew how to talk shit? Which reminds me, you guys gotta learn how to whisper."

Everyone froze after that, they didn't think that Izuku would hear them.

Lewis: "He has a point though, he told me everything about you guys and what you've done. Next, glasses!"

Iida: "My name is Tenya Iida, not glasses and I prefer to be called my name thank you. I am class representative of classroom 1A, it is a pleasure to meet you but please refrain from using anymore foul language as it is not an appropriate form of speech. Midoriya please stop this nonsense-."

Lewis: "Does he always talk this much orr-?"

Izuku: "Sadly. I think he has a stick up his ass or something"

Both boys started laughing at their own conversation, completely ignoring IIda. Their laughs dialed down after a while.

After a couple of seconds they regained their breathing and footing. Lewis decided to speak first after regaining his composure.

Lewis: "So can we go now?"

Izuku: "No, you can either stay here, go in my dorm, or visit my mom, she's working from home today too."

Lewis: "I'll stay here, it'll be boring without you there."

Izuku: "Alright, let's sit in the back then"

Both of them grabbed their things and pulled two chairs from the back to one of the empty table in the back.

For the rest of the school day, Lewis followed Izuku around during class and lunch. All the on lookers were confused on who the Lewis was to have Izuku smiling and laughing as hard as he was. Some tried asking 1A who he was but their reply wasn't the same every time.

"We don't know, Mr. Aizawa said that he was a guest and apparently they knew each other before and drifted apart because of reasons."

They were lying left and right about what their relationship could be but there was also a couple of people who asked Izuku directly and his response every time stayed the same.

"This is Lewis, he's one of my best friends from America and he came to visit."

This caused many of the on lookers to confront some of 1A asking why Izuku was saying otherwise, some resorted to lying while some of the others got tounge tied and couldn't respond.

Rnoyola