Chap 9. The bad boys room

On our way to the beach we had to pick up Brody in replace of Grace because she got grounded for some reason but she won't tell me.

We pulled up beside a massive house. House? More like mansion! I thought to myself. It was huge. The drive way was a massive round about with a very pretty statue of an angel that kinda looked like a girl version of Mason in the middle and beautiful gardens going around it to the front door. The house looked five stories high and was a cream colour with blue window pillars. I took a look at the other house and they all looked the same but different. If that made any sense.

"I'll be right back I forgot my wallet and phone" Mason said getting out of the car. My eyes widened, I knew he had money but I didn't think he was filthy rich.

_~❤️~_

We arrived at the beach and started to set up the beach chairs and umbrella. Paris -the girl Brody bought along- was just adorable she had beautiful grey eyes, flawless skin, and light brown almost blond hair.

"Is everyone ready to go swimming?" Hayley asked I herd everyone agree and they started taking their clothes of don't worry they have swimmers on! I took off my black and white shirt-dress and revealed my new bikini. It was turquoise my favourite colour and frilly.

I saw Hayley and Paris gawking at me. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked trying to wipe the food off my face.

"No, you just look so hot!" Hayley squealed, God she is so hyper.

"Oh umm.. Thanks?"

"Okay lady's lets get swimming" Mason said with a smirk on his face.

"What if we don't want to?" Paris asked crossing her arms and smirking back. Hayley and I agreed and crossed our arms aswell. The boys looked at each other and nodded. To be honest I got a little scared.

The boys started walking towards us still smirking. Oh no, too close. They are too close to us! I watched as Josh walked up in front of me. He got so close to me I could feel his breath on my neck. It smelled like raspberry and mint. Weird combo but it was nice.

My heart started beating rapidly. I thought my ribs would brake. He kept getting closer to me as I stood there limply. I felt his lips brush against my ear and my breath hitched in my throat. I heard Josh chuckle lightly.

"Do I make you nervous princess?"

"N-no why w-would you t-think t-that?"

He chuckled again. "Because your not breathing" he said running a hand up my arm lightly.

I looked over to Paris and Hayley and the boys were doing exactly the same thing to them except Hayley and Mason were about to kiss. That's when it dawned on me. ITS A TRAP!!

"Girls don't fall for it! It's a tra-" I started squealing mid-sentence because Josh had picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. The boys did the same to the girls and started running towards the water.

"BRODY KENDAL!!! PUT ME DOWN WRIGHT NOW!!!!" Paris screamed

"As you wish ma'lady" then he threw her off the dock.

I started slapping and punching Josh as he spun around in circles laughing. "Josh! I'm gonna throw up!" I laughed

"Oh well" then I was hit by water. I resurfaced and saw Hayley and Paris in the water with me. "I'm sorry but that was too funny!" Josh was doubled over clutching his sides.

"Shut up and help me out you jerk" I yelled

"Sorry love. I'll help you out" Brody said in a British accent. He stupidly reached down to help me up and I gladly took his hand and the held onto Paris and Paris held onto Hayley as Hayley swam out towards the sea to pull him in. Our plan succeeded! All of us hi-fived and fist pumped the air. Hayley started whispering to Paris and I our next plan. We got Brody into it aswell.