Secret Of The Past (33)

Start bij het begin

Meanwhile, Dan shifted the staff to the different katana with black cloth.

"Go uncle!" Ace cheered unexpectedly.

Whitebeards are doing the same thing.

"Kick his ass!"

"Beat the shit out of him!"

While they are cheering, Robin already covered Chopper's ears as he looked confused and ask why she do that.

"Oh nothing," she smiled.

He just shrugged.

"Wind Slash!" He shouted, swinging his katana professionally and sent multiple blue curves at Crust.

"Second Power, Unseen Meteor!"

"Second Power, Illusion Arrows!"

"First Power, Vine Trap!" Makino slammed her hands on the ground as the large several vines burst out and wrapped around the creature who roared.

Crust seems to be hit something from above as the white smoke starting to surrounding at the side of his face.

The creature widened his mouth to prepare the beam but the purple arrows flew toward him and get a direct hit causing it to exploded.

"Oooh!" The audience are awed.

"SO COOL!"

"HELL YEAH!" Ace make a fist.

"Damn...!" Shanks looked shocked. Who would have thought that sweet and innocent Makino can fight like that?

Scourge just snickered and Dragon looked mildly amused.

Hancock looked like she wanted to save her beloved and bit her lower lip with frustration that she can't do anything other than watching and sitting.

Inside, Luffy is sliding on the ground while turning and only got caught by Rune with his arm.

"I g-got you!" He winced at the pain on his body and quickly bring the boy closer to his chest, ignoring the blood.

Luffy just whimpers.

"Hang in there Luffy-san!" Brook cried.

"They are coming to save you!"

"Go! Go! Go!" Franky make a poses with Chopper and Usopp copied him.

Ace then switched to worry upon hearing the wince from his grandfather and a whimper from his little brother.

Sabo is worried about Luffy as well.

"ANNOYING MORTALS!" Crust roared, glaring down at them.

"REVERSE!"

"EVERYONE DODGE!" Dan who experienced first hand, quickly tackle Makino to avoid the slashs toward them.

A man is able to dispelled his arrows but the woman with braid unfortunately got hit by one of the invisible meteor.

She screamed, landed on the ground roughly and clutched her arm that let out steam.

"My lady!" Sanji gasped and glared at Crust. "Why you- how dare you do that to a beautiful lady?!"

"Didn't he hear me what I said?" Scourge huffed in annoyance.

"That's who he is," Strawhats said in unison, sighing except Robin and Brook.

They just laughed.

"Yohohohoho~"

"Remind me why Luffy chose him out of all chefs?" Ace muttered to himself.

"Lea!" A man run up to her and lifted her up in his arms. "Lea, are you okay?"

"I-I am okay," she winced but smile shakily. "I am okay." Then she gasped before a shadow towered above them.

"MARK, LOOK OUT!"

Mark looked up, cussed before scoop her in his arms and barely dodged the foot slamming to the ground.

Some are startled and jumped.

"Holy...!"

Few are taking their breaths.

"I did not expected that," Izou let out a shaky sigh. "Not at all!"

"You and I both," Whitey agreed.

Crust already break most of the vines but got wrapped once more in tight grip. Makino keep her hands on the ground, trembling as she poured out the small of her energy.

"How long can you hold it?" Dan asked quickly, keeping his eyes on Crust.

"A-About nineteen minutes." She replied with strained grunt.

"So there are limits," Robin murmurs.

"Only few," the god shrugged.

"Then I will make it fast," he spin his katana again to transform into a big sword with black skull handle.

"Lea!" He shouted to get her attention. "Think you can keep up?"

"A woman need rest-" Sanji lectured but quietened by Scourge's firm glare. Nami just slapped his head and pull his ear causing him to winced and got scolded in the end.

Scourge sighed, run his hand over his hair and make a note to ask a certain someone.

The woman let out a thumbs up.

"Mark?"

"Let's do this!" He grunts.

"All right! Cover me!"

As Dan run toward Crust who keep on destroying the vines, he jumped to mid air and scream as he swing swiftly.

"BONE CRUSHER!"

Mark clapped his hands. "ILLUSION POISON THROWER!" A mist looking purple liquid spurt out from behind and aiming at Crust's face.

"UNSEEN WHIP!"

They watched in awed again at their teamwork. Marco make notes to write it down since their combination are going so well and so calculating!

It might helped his brothers and sisters when they get into a fight with other pirates that after Whitebeard's head.

After Dan swing his sword, the bones from Crust instantly let out a creaking sound as he roared in pain, poison on his face and inside mouth causing him to shut.

Steaming and sound of boiling can be heard, and a whipping sound with a viewing red whip marks on his shoulders and back.

"Woah!" Thatch gushed. "Did you see that! Did you see that?!"

"We did see it-yoi," Marco smirked at his excitiment and others are chuckles lightly, thankful for a sudden change of atmosphere.

Strawhats grinned. Remind them of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji with their combination attacks.

"MAKINO NOW!"

"ON IT!" She shouted back, crossing her fingers together and sweats dripped from her chin. "Second Power, Venus Trap!"

A plant that have looks like a mouth with long sharp teeth burst out from behind of Crust and trapped him in its mouth to restrain him from moving.

The audience cheered.

Now the screen changed to Lucas and Blade fought against each others, not backing out.