Secret Of The Past (10)

"That guy is not Frey?" Usopp asked with confusion. "I see," Robin rubbed her chin. "It's the Devil Fruit."

"What?" Nami looked at her.

"Remember Bon Clay?" She remind them. "He has an ability to mimic anyone."

"Oh yeah!" Chopper looked like he remember. "I almost forgot about him!"

"Does that mean the one who disguise as Frey has a devil fruit?" Frank asked and Robin nodded in response.

"I expected no less from you," Frey finally said with a smirk. "You always catch things that no one does."

Two men are narrowed their eyes.

Frey then lay his eyes on the confusion and trembling Luffy. His eyes strangely softened and soft smile plastered on his face.

"Hello little Lu," he cooes making Lucas growled and stood protectively in front of his little brother while Dan does the same with Rune.

"How does he know Luffy?" Ace glowered, protective instinct taking over. Sabo is also felt the same.

"Patient," Scourge raises his hand to stopped them from doing anything. "You will get your answers in no time."

"You always speaks riddles!" Ace hissed. "I wanted to know what's going on!"

"You will find those answers by witnessing everything," the god seems calm but his eyes are flowing with rage and dark lust. Marco and Thatch realized the god is about to snap as they quickly trying to calm the short tempered logia user.

"Keep your fucking eyes off of my brother!" The white headed man spats. "Eyes on me!"

"Come now," Frey chuckles. "Don't you remember who I am?"

"I only remember you're the guy who disguise himself as Frey and acting like a fucking coward you are!" Lucas growls furiously.

"He's so pissed off," Thatch stated.

"No duh," Vista rolled his eyes.

Frey just chuckles once more and slowly changing his appearance. What Lucas saw makes his eyes wide.

The teen before him is a man with white hair, onxy eyes, tan skin and black clothes. He has the same face as Lucas but different due to his dark smirk and void eyes.

Lucas looked stunned before twisted to anger. "You..." he hissed. "How are you still alive?"

Everyone have the same thoughts.

"That guy... he looks a lot like Lucas!" Usopp gawked. "Are they twins?" Marco guessed.

"Maybe cause he seems to know that guy," Zoro said. Everyone did not noticed the paled face from the two certain marine and wanted leader except Scourge who eyeing them.

"It can't be..." Dragon whispers.

"It's good to see you again," the man smirked. "How are you, brother?"

"Blade," Lucas spats.

Blade walked closer to him and cupped his cheek. "Aww... don't be so uptight Lucas," he said with a smile this time.

"Don't touch me," Lucas glared at him. "You have no right to get near me!"

"So they're brothers!"

"Garp!" Sengoku turn to glare at his companion. "Did you-" then he paused to see the unexpected paled face and shaking man.

"Garp?"

"It can't be..." he muttered.

"Dragon-san?" Koala looked at the stoic leader who's now pale and looked like he have seen a ghost.

"Dragon-san?" Sabo looked concerned after sharing exchanged glance with her. "What's the matter?"

Luffy hesitantly stepped forward.

"Nii-cha?" He called out softly.