33.[Where She Acknowledges Her Fondness]

Start from the beginning

"Whatever,  Rocky and bullwinkle. Let's go, I'm so excited."

"Walk inna' front ah meh. I like tah' see It move." He smirked rubbing his beard.

"I'm sure all churches ban you."

~~

"Hahaha you're such a little twit, ride that bike August!" I egged on, turning around looking behind me, he was so far down the hill, peddling so slow.

"Ayee! Aye Ma! Hol' up. This shit ain't cool, nobody don't be riding uphill I'm tired as hell."

"Ok, sir-bitch –a lot!" I laughed, hopping off the bike pushing it up the hill, when I reached the top I looked down over the rocks, at the houses. "It's so beautiful on this dirt route and you're missing it!" I turned to him when I saw him coming up the hill....finally.

"Aye, I'm sweating like a murfaka'. Gimme summa your water." He grabbed it out of my bike basket.

"Well thanks for asking generously." I sat down in the shade where I pushed my bike.

He walked over to me and sat down. "Ion been on a bike in a long time mayne." He sucked his teeth. "Nem bikes aint da' real ishh. When I was younga' we had dese low riders, man we be ridin' them shits up and down the street, feeling fly and whats not. All the bitches wanted a spin."

I chuckled. Looking at him explain with all the handworks. "I liked the ones that had pegs on the back."

"Yeh' ." He smiled looking over at me. I grabbed his hat, placing it on my head.

"It's hot." I looked at his hair.

"What is that?"

"Mann don't even start, my shit bomb. Ain't it?"

"So you're not sure. You said it confidently first than questioned yourself by asking for my approval. It's not bad. Makes you look mature."

"I know."

I frowned squinting my eyes. "So why did you ask me?"

"I like when you give meh compliments."

"Whatever." I bumped his shoulder. And he leaned back on the rock.

"Ion never been on a date with this wid nobody. Matter fact Ion really date women, just flirt and get da' pussy."

"So you're saying the past nights we've been out have been like your first dates?"

He nodded. I smiled turning my body to him.

"Me too, well... what I consider dating."

"Ole dude never take you out?"  He questioned.

I looked off into the distance. "Not really, waffle house isn't considered a date when you lose your virginity in the backseat of a car after. So romantic."  I giggled slightly.

"Damn mah', he ain't get rough witchu' right?"

I shook my head no. "He was really gently, just that it's not what you dream your first time would be like. Every girl wants it to be like the love scene in Jason's Lyric, in a meadow of flowers. But it wasn't. It hurt, a lot not only the physical , but after I just went home, feeling...used I guess."

"Sorry bout' dat Ma'."

"Oh No, don't be." I chuckled. "After I got over it, and it started to be much better.  He said he loved me the second time around. And I actually enjoyed it."