🌙X. This is How the Sweet Soul Breaks (senior year pt.2)

{Unedited because it's 3am}
Potential tears alert!
Another chapter 5 months later!

{Unedited because it's 3am}Potential tears alert!Another chapter 5 months later!

I.✨

After that day where the snow fell bitter, I decided upon myself to temporarily or perhaps, permanently, remove Jungkook off my mind. That meant I had to unclog the flood of foolish thoughts, unwinding emotions, and idiotic feelings that kept filling my skull to the brim. The Stupid dummy in a bothersome bunny still remained in my dumb dumb mind after nearly a week!

Sadly, on the other hand, I ended up trying to garbage Rudolf in the trash bin, but the damn reindeer kept staring at me with it's googly eyes, I couldn't help but scoff at it's reappearance on my desk. Spitting at it, crumbling, and even attempting to tear it apart certainly was a difficult task as it constantly delivered the adorable puppy eyes it knows I can't resist! Damn damn dammit!

Washing carrots, dicing the onions, and chopping the meat as assistance for my dad's stew and dish, my ears perked up at the repitive sound of a truck beeping. Not just a truck, but a garbage truck. Without much thinking, I got so ecstatic that I bolted up the stairs, tripping in the process, while grabbing poor clueless Rudolf in a rough manner, and pushing through the door to the back lane.

Using all my weak strength to run up hurriedly through the wooden gates and onto the snowy streets of Seoul, I managed to cause the impatient driver to pause. Seeing him wear appropriate attire, all cozy and heated in the brisk weather, I looked at my surroundings and realized that it was still the middle of Winter. As for I, I was practically naked and exposed in the middle of a blizzard. Again, I could care less because I had a gigantic responsibility to take care of and the taps with the engine riling up in the background hauled me out of my trance.

God, if the man's image could've been worst in the summer, it probably would've. Indeed, I don't believe the stench of molding muck and junk, including a hint of feces wasn't the only factor that lead my nose crying bloody hell to plug it. I swear I felt literal tears flowing down my nostrils at the foul odor. The obese man reeked of Doritos but that wasn't a problem.

"Look kid, I don' got all day, now tell me what you want or else I'll run over your damn foot." Peering down out of instinct, I immediately removed my foot from any contact with the large tire. Straightening my posture naturally to show my composure—my father always taught me to be polite no matter who it is towards— I gave him a gentle smile before extending my hand to display him the terrified Rudolf. Shaking a bit because the googliness of the google eyes, pleasures me and hopefully it satisfies him.

"I have been working for ages trying to get rid of this thing, but I cannot seem to do so." As a response, he raises a brow in puzzlement.

"And how is it my problem lil' lady?"

"You see, when I saw you from my window over there..." His jet black orbs followed the direction of where my pointer finger had lead before turning to face him. "I got so happy that I have endured multiple bruises to gift this special Rudolf to you as a parting gift. I don't want it. In fact, I don't need it. So can you please like...I don't know what you guys do, disintegrate, burn it? Mold it into a square?"