Chapter 19

There was a loud metallic crash that woke Dessi from sleeping on her rolled up jacket with her hair fused to the slobber on her cheek. She turned over and shook Sherane's shoulder. "Did you hear that shit?" she whispered to Sherane.

"It's probably just the guys. I'm so fucking hung over," Sherane said.

Dessi rolled away, pulling the jacket over her face to block the sunlight's torture and laid there for a few minutes. Unable to get back to sleep, she went over to the window in the foreman's office overlooking the factory below to see what to commotion was all about. From her vantage point she could see Cole and the rest of the guys returning in a frantic state. They argued amongst each other as they entered the building. "I can't believe that little bitch got away!" Cole said kicking some rubble across the room.

"I can..." Eric said, "because of this pussy right here." He shoved Gabe from behind almost offsetting his balance. Gabe stumbled foreword then regained his footing. "Why don't you tell everyone what happened back there Corn hole?"

"That's not my fucking name!" Gabe yelled with his pubescent voice cracking high on the last word robbing him of any authority he had hoped to demonstrate.

Willie was giggling to himself, "This little bitch didn't even know what to do with a piece of pussy when he had the chance. Willie tugged on the restraint that he had tied around Lily's wrist, pulling her in close to him. "What's the matter Corn hole... don't you like girls?" Lily panted heavily, but stood still for fear of triggering their anger.

"I bet this fag has never even spoken to bitch before today," Roberto joked, still nursing the welt on the side of his face. Torian didn't laugh though, the pain from his mangled eye was too distracting, throbbing with warm blood that trickled his face.

He stumbled to the back of the room in search of some kind of medical kit. Finding nothing of the like, he slumped down in the corner where he tried to close his one good eye in hopes that the drug-and-alcohol cocktail still coursing through his veins would subdue his consciousness, and turn off his screaming mind, 'My eye! My fucking eye is gone!'

"I'll deal with this shit later." Cole glared at Gabe.

"Right now we have to assume that Travis and his jock brigade aren't far behind us. I say fuck em. Let them come. We've got weapons." He said holding up his blade, "I'm not gonna go out running like a bitch. Get the girls upstairs in the office and let's prepare for war."

Willie locked the two girls in the office with Dessi and Sherane, who didn't want any part of what was happening, but they were used to going along with whatever extreme criminal activities the guys that they were dating were engaged in.

Dessi recognized Lily from school — she was one of those preppy Abercrombie and Fitch girls who weighed like ninety pounds, but today she looked even smaller, frailer after what those animals had put her through. Her makeup was smeared, bloodied on her face, and streaking with tears. The other girl was equally battered, and both were in ripped shirts and just their panties. Even that much clothing was a generous concession on the part of the boys. The girls trembled and sat quietly with their heads down.

Although Sherane pitied them, at the same time she resented the fact that the guys would go through all that trouble for these two girls when they had Dessi and Sherane to use and abuse in any way that they saw fit — why weren't they enough?

The moment Willie left the office Jessie began to plead with the girls. "Please... You have to help us." She whispered through her scratchy throat and broken lips. "Those guys are fucking crazy. They're going to kill us." The water was flowing freely from her eyes. Lily sat there in an almost catatonic state, staring off into nothingness while Jessie pleaded for their lives.