The fight started and it went fierce. It went worst than i thought it would be. I have to kill many people who are trying to attack me. The day ended but the war was in full fledged. Every prahar (attack) was killing people. All the sides there was blood bath. Every place was burning in the fire which was now lighting up the entire night time. They screamed death and that terrified me. 

There was few people who were fighting against a person who is our enemy but when i came closer towards that place i found who it was. The sena pathi (command in force) was fighting with my sena. He was the one who back stabbed my father, the betrayer, the reason for our down fall , the sutradhari (master mind) was him. My anger was now in ten folds. I stopped my horse and when i was about to get down an arrow from no where struck my back. It was exactly piercing my back. The pain was starting to burn. I know we would always use few herbs in the tip of our arrow which when penetrated through the skin it would turn fatal. 

Spitting my blood from my mouth i pulled few leaves from my pouch which was the medicine for the venom. Biting them and gulping the saliva i ran as faster as i can. With the help of my left hand i pulled the arrow from my body. The arrow was making its way for me to fight. I turned to see Dhushyanth nodding his head. Nodding back i ran faster and with his help of his arrow rain i was able to tackle the sena with ease. Pulling few more herbal leaves from my pouch i chewed them and spitted the saliva once again. From the front i screamed on top of my voice. 

"Sarangaaaaaa....." i screamed making him look at me. His eyes were widened. His face was screaming shock but it held a pinch of happiness and slowly his face turned evil which fueled my anger. My sword was been held by his sword. With every clash between our swords i could find his smile for me as if he was enjoying my anger. This only increased my anger for ten folds. 

"Aaahhh" i yelled and attacked his shield. He took few steps back. I did that again and again and again until he lost the shield. He stumbled few more step. He tried to pull his dagger but from my behind an arrow pierced his shoulder. I knew it was Dhushyanth and i am going to thank him later. He screamed when it started to burn. Same practice of herbal arrows. Smirking at the scream I pulled the arrow in force i pierced that in his right side of his neck. He screamed in agony while i was chewing the herbs. Spitting the saliva again i threw my sword a bit higher in the air and only to catch them and insert them in his betrayal heart. 

He screamed for mercy but i couldn't grant him that. He was the one who traded the sena secrets to the enemy kingdom. He was the one who literally back stabbed my father and he was the one who used Dhushyanth's sister as a leverage infront of Dhushyanth to stop him from killing the filthy fox. He was the one who made my life miserable. Dhushyanth was equally angry with me over this blood sucking leach. A fierce horse cry made my thinking true.  He ran towards us and pulled his small knife from his pouch and pierced in his heart. He held that with his both the hands and twisted that making him squirm in his hold. He was screaming in agony but that was like a nilambari (a raga used for lullaby) to my ears. Placing my hand on his neck i placed yet another knife on his chest and we did that again and again and again until we are out of breathe and he is out of life. 

Pulling that away i saw my art on his body. With a satisfaction i stumbled and sat on a stone to take few breathe. 

"Yuvaraj..." came a small voice. Turning i found few sena veerar bowing their head infront of me. "Is that you Yuvaraj ?" came their agonizing voice of desperation. Nodding my head with a small smile i spitted the herbs out. Taking few gasps of air i found Dhushyanth looking at the now dead corpse without blinking. Might be he has been lost in his thought. 

"I will inform every sena veera that you are the one who is waging the war. Let us make sure you are in the thrown which was always yours Yuvaraj. The entire sena is under your command Yuvaraj." He said bowing his head and on his knees. It was then i noticed the fight was been seized and every seena veerar was now in their knees. From my place i turned to look at the palace from where my beloved maharaj would be looking at me. Smiling at him i turned towards my brother who is still looking at the corpse. 

Smiling i asked them only one thing. 

"Bring down the palace and bury the Maharaja."

The entire war field was now crying in anger for what happened to them and to their country. The one who would stop us from attacking the palace were now killed by not the sena i brought but also by the sena now standing for me. 

This is Dharmadesam and i am here to bring Dharma back to this pradhesh. 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally made it. It is starting to get more and more cases in here and honestly it is going out of hands here. And everything around is making me hard for me to even think of a single word. I know this is not upto the level i had in my head but i need some break from everything happening here. 

So i made this update. Hope you all enjoyed this. 

Until next update

Your love...

Shri...