Part 32

Vaidharbhi...

I walked out of his after scratching a line on the wall indicating yet another day has passed away from him. This is something i started to do after he left me and i am intended to do that until he comes back to me as per the promise he has made. I sighed and turned to see where Vamsi was. Looking at my house i couldn't find him anywhere. He is in his appa's house. Mukundh used to scratch the little one's ears always to make him sleep. Smiling i walked back to my Mukundh's house and found him near the mat which was making me sad. My child his missing his appa. 

Sighing i sat next to him and petted his head and heard a small voice. Is my child missing his appa. "It's ok Vamsi, appa will come soon and soon we three will be together always the way we were." i said wiping my tears which were unknowingly flowing. If only i would have known this coming i would have been a bit stronger if not for me atleast for my baby deer. 

Mukundh would always spoil Vamsi with his love and i would always adore them both. They were in separable in sleep. Vamsi at times would sleep on his father's chest. He would climb on Mukundh's chest and would curl as a small bundle and would sleep keeping his head near Mukundh's neck. If only i could capture the moment in a painting i would have but i am not so good in anything and when it's comes to painting i am so waste. Sighing i pulled him in my chest and he curled in my chest and gave a small noise which broke my heart. He is missing him and it is making me even hard for me to stay strong. 

Walking out i placed the now sleeping Vamsi on the mat near mine. Walking out i was now sitting near the pond. The place was always my favorite. The one i will treasure till my last time of my life. 

A sudden pair of arms were now around me. I gasped but then the smell of vibhuthi made me relax. It was my Mukundh. I placed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. His hands were tightened and that was making me smile big. 

"What is that you want now ??" I asked in a fake angry tone. His unruly curly hair was now tied in a harsh bun. His eyes were now glittering with mischief. "Vamsi..." he said looking at the small boy who was now standing next to his father. 

"Vamsi ??" i questioned him again. 

"Err Vamsi wants something to eat." He said and i turned to see Vamsi who was now looking at me with the look his father spoke. Oh so he is taking his father's side. The little tail of his was been wagging too faster. I saw both the father and the son. Hey mahadev save me from these natakapriyas (drama queens). It was hard for me not to laugh big as the only difference was Vamsi was standing in four legs while Mukundh was in two legs but other than that both are kuttu kalavanigal (partners in crime). I folded my arms and saw them. 

"He is hungry."  Mukudh pointed towards Vamsi. Vamsi looked at me with the utmost pity and innocent look he could give. This is not working on me yuvans. I turned back to continue my work but a small tug on my skirt made me look down. Vamsi gave me a small voice which means he is pleading. 

"You are really hungry or doing this for your appa ??" i asked him but he just nudged into me. I smiled and giggled. He is really hungry. 

I sighed thinking of their acts they used to do. Every time when they team up against me i was gladly failing for them to win me. I love them and it makes me think how my life has changed after Mukundh entered the house the very first time with nothing but blood around him. 

Yet another week has passed. It is now heard that there was a war in dharmadesam. The now king who killed the real king is now loosing the war itseems. Appa for some reason was so proud of the news. It is as if he was winning. I just think it is because it was finally the feel of his friend's death was now avenged. Appa was so happy. I could see the way his eyes would sparkle. Smiling at that i walked towards the river.