Part 28

Abhayankara...

The look she had in her eyes were precious. She was looking at me as if i am a rakshas (demon) disguising infront of her. She blinked and shook her body like Vamsi would come out of the pond after his small dip in the water. She warmed up her arms to control her goosebumps. I controlled myself not to laugh infront of her.

How precious my little queen is.

When i held her in my arms she closed her eyes and it felt absolute home to me. She did not make any move. Did she sleep ?? I shook her and yes she slept. I pulled her away from me and i saw her. She gave one smile which was as if she was caught while she was stealing of sweets which was kept ready for diwali. She looking everywhere except me. I pulled her chin and made her look at my eyes.

"Eyes here priye." i said. She nodded her head and saw me with still doubtful eyes. Sighing i pinched her making her jump a bit. Slapping my hands she yelled "what was that for ??". I pressed my lips to contain my laugh. She looks like a puppet with her angry face.

"Well that was for thinking may be this is a dream." i said making her eyes wide in shock and surprised. "How do you know what was i thinking ??" she asked me in a surprised tone.

"Nyana dristhi." (future vision) she saw me and she asked me suddenly which i thought i would never hear from her. Biting the nails slowly she asked me mumbling "do you have them ??"

I shook my head walked towards the kitchen to take the pot for me to fill it for her. She rushed to me and held my hand"where are you going ??" she asked me. "To take the water ofcourse." i said while she held my hand. "Let's draw that from the back pond. Don't go out so that you would get caught." she spoke with worry laced voice. But her eyes were speaking something else. It had no innocence but some mischief. Smiling i said "or a sake to make sure you never leave me and so is me."

She shrugged her shoulder and walked towards the next pot. "I thought you love to spend some time with me." With that she walked away. Well she is not going away from me that soon. I held her arm and pulled her to me. "Do you think i would leave you so soon ??" i asked her in a low tone. Her breath was now harsh. I bend down to her level and slightly brushed my lips on her cheek. She sucked a harsh breath. I kept my lips on her skin. Slowly her skin is gaining a shade of red which would make me skip my heart beat. I was in no mood to remove my lips on the nectar skin. "Do not tease me priye, i am no good man. I am so sinned but for you i would bring the world on your feet but if you tease me i would do same." I straightened myself and saw her. My little rani is suddenly very interested in the patterns of the floors. I pulled her to me and we started to cook together. She would do anything if i ask her but i know i want to eat what is her favorite. I indeed demanded her to cook her favorite.

Is this how it would be living with your loved once. I lost the thought of living again. After truly loosing everything i never thought i would be given a chance to live but here i am living a life with my priye. I sighed when i found her stirring in her sleep. She slept keeping her head on my lap while Vamsi came and slept in between her and me. He was cuddling in my lap while his leg was on her. Smiling i caressed her head. A spring wind caressed us and i couldn't help but close my eyes and paint every second of this time. I don't know when i would be leaving her for the war. I will make it for her, i have to make it win for her because i don't want her to get married to any one other than me. I should only be me and no one else.

Once Dhushyanth comes from the kingdom of my mama we will start for the war. I want to make sure he pays for everything he has done to my family. I should build my kingdom from his ashes and i am so doing that and no one is stopping me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

A week has been passed. We would do nothing but just have both our company. Her little little smiles and blushes, her stares would make me do things which i never knew i can do it. We were living a life I would always dream of living.

Love and happiness were only the thing which was now present in my life. It had been few days since we were just enjoying the company. Vamsi is such a good boy who loves to play with his mother. He loves her dearly and she always adores him, making me jealous of my own son. Today after the moon rose we went to the river as tomorrow, as per the said schedule her father and my brother would return. I wanted to have some time with my priye before i would be gone for the war.

She curled up in me and sighed deeply. No one spoke, the flow of the river, the cricket's weird sound with the frog's sound, nothing seemed to make any noise. It had peace and I loved having her so close to me. She would just hug me so tight as if her life was being with me and i love the way she clings to me.

"Tomorrow appa will come, and i don't know what i will do if the talks are finalized. What if they accept me as their bride ?? You know that would be out of my hand." her eyes welled up with all terrific thoughts but what she doesn't know is they did not accept her as the boy was being threatened by none other than my best brother.

"You know i can handle anything right ??" I asked her, making her nod her head. Come let's head home i said and was about to stand up but her hold was desperate. "I am scared", she merely whispered. I huffed and pulled her chin to see me. My eyes were something her favorite.

"Look at me priye" I demanded and she couldn't say anything but see my eyes.

"I will not leave you for anyone or for anything. You are mine and i am so glad to make that. I am not allowing anyone to touch which is mine, that is you. I am going to show the entire world that i am the only one who will hold this beautiful queen for the rest of my life." i spoke and her cheeks were painted with a new found red of her blush. I wish to make her blush for her entire life to have her cheeks to get heated like this.

I husked in her ears " If anything are you going to be scared is me. I am going to cage you as mine and i am very particular when it comes to you. Do i make myself clear priye ??" i asked her in my deep voice, making her nod without looking anywhere but me. Her dove eyes were fixed on me and i was so proud of the moment that i am the one who is stealing this queen from the entire universe and making her my universe. Slowly bending i hugged her She melted into me and i was so glad to make her blush.

"I am good only for you..." i husked in her ears, making my breath fan on her skin. Her hair stood up behind her neck. Smirking at her cute gesture i kissed her back neck making her gasp and close her eyes.

My queen.

I slowly picked her up in my arms and walked to our little home for now. Few more days until the official letter from my sena pathi to come. Once i got the letter i would have to leave her for a week or so then i would make her the queen of the entire country and would rule the world with she in my side.

But what i never knew was fate is going to play with us and this would be the last time i am holding her in my arms and she would be slipped from my fingers and my life would be ruined. If only i knew the future i would have been more cautious but what can we do? After all we are all the puppets of fate and destiny.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hellallloo guys. Here i am. Sorry for the late update. Honestly i was planning to write but nothing came. So sorry again.

So here i am with the next update.

We have come to the max mid of the story. The war is going to start they are going to be separated for the war.

The main problem is still he had to confess to her whom he is but will he do it ??

We have to wait for that.

Until next update.

Your love...

Shri...