Part 29

Dhushyanth / Rama...

 I came to know my priye is leaving for her village tomorrow early morning with that puppet. He thinks he has valor like me and Abhyankara but he cannot even stand a single blow from Sangamitra. I was proud to say she is mine, only mine.

But what was irritating me was i have to be with my little sister while Abhyankara would be taking my priye to her village. If i know i would say that he would kill that puppet before crossing the border of this village.

He has thin patience so it is not hard to guess he would kill him. Shaking my head i walked towards the front of the house but was held by my brother. His hold was harsh but i was used to it. What i doubt is how could Vaidharbhi getting used to his tough hold. Was he holding her this harsh ?? I would give him a good lecture if he is treating my sister with disrespect. It is believed in our kingdom women should be treated with love and care. They should be worshiped not treated harsh and prince or not if he is not treating my sister right, he has to face me. 

My thought was broken when he came infront of me with a smile which means something is not good for me. Not at all. He gave that smile and suddenly he knelled infront of me. I jumped a step back. 

"Hey my great protector , i want you to do me a favor." he said with his hands making a pranam(namastey). This means my end is so near me. Sighing i pulled him by his shoulder and raised my eye brow just to ask what does he wants. "AllyouhavetodoisgowithSangamitra" he said. 

All i did was I just blinked. 

"Huhh ??"

He saw me with his so called innocent eyes which my sister would do anything but not me. "Could you say me slowly like slowly real slow." I said waving my hands infront of his eyes while his eyes were really concentrating on my eyes. I shook my head. He has some problem in his head. He nodded his head and spoke in literal slow tone.

"All you have to do is go with Sangamitra" he said and my eyes brightened. He wants me to accompany my premika (girl friend). Wait why is suddenly so interested in my love life. It is then i got the idea. In the name of my love he wants to be with his love. What a great Karna heart for him. I gave him one look but his eyes were pleading. Sighing i nodded my head. But what about Megnath ?? As if reading my thoughts he said "he is leaving as well. Don't worry not with you guys he is leaving for some other work. Will be back after eight days and you have same eight days. Go with Sangamitra and make sure that Devendra is been rejecting the proposal and go to the next kingdom. Got the chit saying the sena (army) is ready. All you have to do is speak with mama and come back then the next day we will start our journey. It is already late. We should take which is rightfully ours." He said and i can find the fire in his eyes. I nodded my head. Before leaving Sangamitra i have to say where i am going and when i would be coming. I have lost two years before not now. I won't repeat the same mistake i did once. 

_

_

_

_

_

_

The journey was silent. She was sitting next to me while i was driving the cart. The bulls were going through the rocky roads and she held my hand for support. She was leaning on me and i was smiling through the drive. No one was there other than me , my premikey and that puppet. One look from me he was keeping his head low. Sangamitra had hard time not to laugh. He is so innocent but the problem is my sister is a precious gem and she should be protected with hard iron box and that is my brother. 

"Devendra..." i called him. He snapped his head and saw me. He is such an young and fine man but i cannot loose my sister to him. If she was interested in him then i would have stopped Abhyankara but she loves my brother and i would do anything for those two souls. 

His Queen(Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara