Pure Vixen

The audacity of that girl

The audacity of that girl. if you think I'm mad, you are very wrong I'm fucking furious, this rage inside of me is getting intolerable, my blood is boiling. I have a sudden urge to punch something. And so I do, it forms a bruise, shit. I had to be prepared for the match this weekend, and this is going to take its sweet time to heal. Turns out punching a tree is not a really good option.

I almost had her under my charm, she was so going to utter about that said person, who died. But then at the last moment, she backed out. Last time I saw that girl, she had no emotional strength, no restrain or any sort of control over her words. And that is why she was always weak, that is why she did not deserve the position of the leader in her gang. But she was an only child, so no can help. Unless... unless another gang defeats her gang and kill her for good. That way all problems would end. But will I do that? No, I will not because I have something more in the bag for her. I will not let her die and end her misery. No, I will torture her and give her something even more painful than death.

She will fall at my feet and beg me for mercy, but I'm cruel. And turns out she is out of luck. Poor girl, if only she knew there was so much hatred behind my eyes for her. So much for her to handle. Though I will have to admit she has grown beautiful, even more than her mother. But looks can be deceiving. She was a pure vixen under that cover-up, cunning and malicious. She has caused deaths. And I am sure if or when she becomes a leader an army would die for her. I don't want that, I don't want people to die for her, because she does not deserve people dying for her, even if the people are of her own gang.

As I was leaving the park, I bumped into someone and almost out of instincts I pulled them in my arms before they can fall. When I looked at her I was mind-fucking-blown. She had brown hair cascading down her back, brown eyes that held the entire universe in them, full lips so kissable. And then her familiarity stuck in, god damn. I quickly cleared my throat and pulled us up. Suddenly the feeling of warmth was gone, all I was left with was my coldness, just as cold as my eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I speak with so much venom, that I almost surprised myself.

For a person who wouldn't know the girl's fault, would call me an asshole for being so rude. Well, I'm an asshole otherwise too, so hardly matters. But if the whole world only knew her fault oh the look on her face would be so worth it.

For a second I almost saw hurt flashing through her eyes. But then she covered it up with a shield of her own as if she totally expected such a reaction from me. Good, she should expect nothing but the worst.

I jumped inside my car. A Mercedes Benz C63 Z-performance coupe. It's matte black beauty. No car can compare to this, period. When my hand was on the steering wheel, only then I realised that my hand was swollen and blue. Well, mum was going to freak out. As I was rushing through the streets, there was only one thing that was running through my mind. Her face, she looked so god damn broken, her eyes were swollen and sleep-deprived. Her face was deprived of any expressions, yet I could see her gloominess. Fuck me, I cannot think about her or get fooled by her face, I knew better than that. My body froze as I felt a little trail of guilt seeping through me. Why in god's name was I feeling guilty?! I did nothing to contribute to her mood. Yeah but you made it worse, my mind spoke back quietly. I spoke back after expressing this weird feeling she deserved it.

As I stopped in front of our house the guard opened the doors and took the keys from my hands.

"Take care of my baby" we repeat in unison, he lets out a small chuckle and I pass him a little smile myself. I have repeated this enough times, for him to know it by his heart. As I reach the door, Samantha our housekeeper opens the door.

"How are you doing today kid?" she lets me enter with a wide smile on her face.

"It was fine, Ann" I offer her a weak smile myself. She knows me too well to judge my mood just after one look at my face, but she lets it go.

"Shall I make you pancakes?" she asks knowingly

"With Nutella? Hell yeah." My mood instantly got a little better, than before. This woman knew the way to my heart was pancakes. But it was our secret, well besides my family. I never let her disclose it.

We move towards the kitchen and I wait for her at the island. She works her way through the cabinets and starts preparing for them. In about five minutes the aroma of the sugary delight hits me. She places them in front of me, topped with Nutella and Hershey's syrup. The sight makes my mouth water, taking a bite blesses my buds.

"Divine" I comment after finishing the bite.

"Well good thing then, that you have learned the recipe kid." She sits on one of the stools " So you wanna tell me now what's bothering you?" She says as I'm halfway through my food.

"I knew this was your way of bribing me Ann" I add looking serious, but I was fooling around and she knew that too. When she doesn't laugh, I'm very sure that I cannot escape this.

"Just some stupid girl" I mumble quietly.

"Oh, so some stupid girl got you all riled up?" She says with a smirk on her face.

"It was Ar- Atarah Rhodes, you know how much I despise her" I look her dead in the eyes. By the look on her face, she caught on the nickname but passed me an understanding yet sad smile.

"Aiden that poor girl had nothing to do with your brother's death, you have to accept that and forgive her" She tries to put up an argument again, but I was not having it at all.

"Well, I will forgive her the day my brother comes back." I say a little too harshly for my liking. Ann was a grandmother like figure in my life. She always took care of us, be it the time we got sick, the time we wanted to play, the times we fought. Always, I loved her and hence didn't like getting angry at her. But why did she always defend that girl?

"I'm done, thank you for this." I say a lot more softly and stand from the stool to return to my room.

How did you like the Aiden's point of view? I loved the way it came out honestly

How did you like the Aiden's point of view? I loved the way it came out honestly. Next chapter might be out today or tomorrow, stay tuned.